59: Attention seeker

Author POV
"Kookoo~ pay attention to me~" Jimin whined. "Not now hyung, let me finish this game" Jungkook said as he aggressively pressing the buttons. Jimin pout and slump himself on the bed. "I shouldn't have bought him the computer.." Jimin thought.
He sighs and grabbed his phone from the nightstand and scrolled through Tiktok.
He wasn't obsessed before but now he's watching people doing dumb stuff and still laughs at it. (*coughs* definitely not me *coughs*)

"Food..food..food..naked man..more food..cats..dogs..naked woman-excuse me what?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I am a man who's in love with another man, damn it Tiktok, get your shxt right.."
But the video got his attention otherwise. The girl basically got naked and her camera roamed to her boyfriend and she showed up to him, showing off her naked self, making the guy immediately stop playing his video game.

"This is so stupid, what is wrong with you?" Jimin shook his head, feeling disappointed at the girl. "So stupid.." He mumbled. His eyes then look at Jungkook who's still playing.
"....."

"Well-"

"Wow Jimin, you're such a hoe for attention" after watching the video, Jimin went to the bathroom and took off all his clothes and now he is currently amazed by his curvy mountain butt and body. "Damn I would date myself, I'm not gonna lie" he said as he wink at the mirror. "Let's hope this works!" He went out wearing a robe first and stood beside Jungkook so he can notice him.

Jungkook only smiled at Jimin which Jimin returned back with a smirk.
"Having fun Kookoo?" Jungkook nodded, not knowing what Jimin was about to do next. Before Jungkook could hold Jimin's hand, Jimin pulled the tie of the robe and it dropped down to the floor. Jungkook choked immediately, shocked to see Jimin naked right now.

Jimin smirk, liking the effect he gave to Jungkook. "Oops" he giggled and bend down to take his robe.
By now, Jungkook had stopped paying attention to the game and kept staring at Jimin's butt.

"Yah Jungkook! We're losing right now! Don't just stand there!"

"Oi Coconut man shoot them! Their right there!"

His friend shouted at him but Jungkook was too busy staring at Jimin's figure.
"H-Hyung.." Jungkook wanted to hold Jimin's waist but jimin slapped it away.
"Nonono Jungkookie, keep playing, I will in the shower okay?" Jimin said and winked.
He gave Jungkook a kiss before going back to the bathroom.

"Jeon junglebook where are you?! The enemies are coming closer!"

"You bald head, Yoongi is literally winning and he's not even doing anything!"

Feeling irritated at his friends voices, he quickly said goodbye before pulling out his headphones and went inside the bathroom. "Hyung~" Jimin giggled when he heard Jungkook whined. "I thought you wanted to play?" He said cutely while he gently caresses jungkook's bicep, smiling innocently.
Jungkook groaned as he pulled Jimin and bury his face on Jimin's naked chest. 
"You can't do this to me hyung, I have feelings, I have hormones and you can't expect me to be o.k.a.y when you are my boyfriend!"

Jimin giggled again as he shrugged his shoulders. "I can't really change the fact that I'm pretty Jungkookie, now if you don't mind" He pulled Jungkook away and pushed him out of the bathroom. "I need to take a bath-"
"Hell no you're coming with me!" Jimin screamed when Jungkook grabbed his arms and pinned him down to the bed.
Jungkook smirked.
"To paradise"

Let's just say, Jimin had a wonderful night that day.

End.

Note:
Short like my height.

Hope you like that