10. Abusive

Requested by:@jeonggukjeon_

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES ABUSIVE.  
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, THEN DONT READ THIS CHAPTER.

Jimin POV
The door slammed shut and I knew who it was. Jungkook has come back. I already made dinner but it was cold now. We made eye contact and I look down quickly. He doesn't like it when I stare at him.
"Why did you make stew? I hate that" he spat.
"I just want to try it.."

He walked towards me and pull my hair. "You made this food for me, so you make food that I like, not you, me, do you understand?" I nodded and he push me harshly.
"Forget it, It's cold now, no point of eating" he said and then went upstairs.
For years, I have been with him, he was always so sweet and kind but now, he was now the opposite. It was all bc his projects kept getting rejected, his cousin recently passed away and his mother is sick at the hospital.

And he took all the stress out on me.

But that's okay, as long as he's happy, I'm happy, even if my body were covered with bruises and blood.

I flinch when the alcohol came in contact from my skin. It stings and burns everytime I treated my bruises. After I was done, I decided to eat the food a little and then throw it away bc Jungkook doesn't like the fridge to be overload with food that he will never eat.
Then I went to grab a blanket and pillow and sleep on the sofa.

~~~

I didn't really know what I did wrong. He came back really pissed and stared at me. I gulp, his stare made me shiver.
"J-Jungkook" he ended up slapping me until I fell to the floor. "What did you do?!?" He yelled.
"I-I didn't do a-anything" I said. "Yes you did! Where is my mother?!?" He asked angrily.
"She...I payed f-for her ho-hospital Bill so she c-could go home.."
He groan and slap me again. "I told you didn't I?! It's none of your business!!"

I thought it would make him happy? Guess I was wrong. So wrong.

"Where the fuck are you going?! Get back here!" I ended up running upstairs, this was too much to handle. But before I could go inside the room, he pulled my shirt and spin me around, choking me.
"I'm not finish yet Jimin" he said. I gasp for air as I try to punch him but he didn't budge.
"J-Jungkook p-please, I-I'm sorry" I choke.
"No you're not!"
"I-I won't do i-it again"
He let go of me and pull my shirt, our face was close now. "Shut up Jimin!"
I didn't realized that I was stepping back close to my death.
"I love you, th-that's why I pay for it, bc I c-care ab-about you" 
"Liar!!"

Thats when I missed my step on the stairs and I widen my eyes,
"Kook-"
I slipped and fell down the stairs until I landed on the floor.
Everything was hurting, and my head was bleeding. I couldn't move a single muscle as my eyes were starting to close.
"-min! No!"
It felt like I was being lifted up and place on something.
All I heard was voices but I couldn't seem to hear it clearly.

"I...love...you" I said.

And everything went black.

~~~

Jungkook the bitch asshole jerk POV
I bit my nails as I rocked back and forth on the chair. I drove Jimin to the hospital as fast as I could.
The worst thing I've ever done soon played in my mind as I close my eyes, bursting into tears.

Flashback
"Liar!" I yelled angrily. When he stumbled and he widen his eyes. "Kook-" I knew I fucked up. I stared in horror as I saw Jimin falling on the stairs and landed on the floor. The blood beginning to show.
"Jimin! No!" Quickly, I ran towards him, picking him up and placing him on my lap.
"Jimin? Jimin! Can you hear me?!?" I tried shaking him but his eyes were droopy and he wasn't saying anything.