18. Jealous Jimin

Making girls a bitch. Don't like, go away. You've been warned.

Author POV
Jungkook was terrified. Jimin had been cutting the vegetables for some time and it all looks so small to the point Jungkook thought they were colorful ants.
With a gulp, he called Jimin sweetly. "Baby-"
Jungkook screamed like a girl when the Jimin threw the knife at him. Luckily, it didn't hit him.

"Baby! You almost killed me!!" Jimin rolled his eyes and walked to get the knife back.
"Relax, it didnt hit you and besides /takes the knife off that was stuck on the wall/ I would have gone for the head anyway" Jimin smile innocently.
Jungkook sigh. "Baby, are you mad at me? Please tell me, it's scary to see you like this" Jungkook begged.

"I'm fine kook" Jimin continued to crack some eggs and beat them. "I'm totally fine! I'm not mad at you, don't worry, I am TOTALLY FINE!!" Jimin yelled angrily before pouring the egg onto the frying pan.
Jungkook just stood there, he doesn't know what he did.
"/huff/ whatever" Jimin said, putting the food on the plate. "Dinner is mother fxcking served" Jimin spat.

Jungkook just stared at jimin, he was about to say something but Jimin glared at him and he cowardly ate instead.

He will try after this

~~~

Jimin had already freshen up and was now on the bed, reading a book. Jungkook crawled towards Jimin and immediately wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and resting his head on the crook of Jimin's neck. "Babe" "hm?" "Tell me what's wrong..."
Jimin adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat. Jungkook smile, knowing Jimin loves hi-
"Hell no" he flip the page of his book. 

He hates me. Jungkook thought. He whine and said "Please, I need to know, I can't stand seeing you like this"
"Why do you even want to know?" Jimin said. "So that I could have my angel fairy back"
Jungkook said cutely. Jimin chuckled and put down his book.
"You wanna know so bad?" Jungkook nodded eagerly.
Jimin sigh.

"It was that bitxh"

Jungkook furrowed his brows. "Which one? Yeontan or human?"
"Human"
"Ah"
"That girl at your office, she's flirting with you"
Jungkook frowned, "Babe, Is it my assistant?"
"No shxt Sherlock" he said. "Okay okay, just keep going" Jimin sigh and continued "Whenever I came to visit you, I've notice that she's always being clingy, giving you food, and always show off her body with that so fake Dior clothing"
Jungkook tried to hold back his laugh bc Jimin's face was so disgusted by thinking about it.

"So you're...jealous?" Jimin glared at jungkook. "Oh, you think that I'm okay with a slut flirting with you?! Course not! She's stealing you from me!" Jungkook laugh at his cute yet scary husband. "I'm sorry, I just thought you look cute rambling"
Jimin smile and caress his husband's face.
"Babe" Jimin said sweetly.
Jungkook close his eyes, loving the warmth Jimin gave him. "Yeah?"

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight"

"W-What?! Hey! I did-" Jimin wasted no time and kicked Jungkook out from the bed. He grabbed the pillows and blanket and throw them directly at jungkook's face.
"You heard me" Jimin said and turned off the light, turning his back to Jungkook
Jungkook pout as he stood up.
"Bab-"
"Shut up big nose"
Jungkook pout. He grabbed the pillows and blanket and decided to accept his fate.

~~~

Jungkook POV
Jimin was in the kitchen making us breakfast while I was standing at the mirror, checking my reflection. As I was making sure that I look great, my eyes wandered to Jimin's fluffy pink mop of hair. I knew he was still angry at me, I can feel the darkness in that kitchen.