103:Lot to learn.

Jimin POV
My mom set up with a man who only talked through the phone. I wasn't interest in him when we talked on the phone since he barely opened up about the simplest things a man could question on a date. We only talk for a week. I was nice to keep him entertain while I was in boredom. I wanted to end it off and told my mom that I didn't want him until..

"Sweetie~ A guest have arrived~"

He came to my house.

In a SUIT!

A SUIT!

My jaw dropped. He wore all black from head to toe and his gaze was cold but he had a warm smile on his face.
"P-Papi.." I whispered. I was almost in my 30s and obviously, it's normal to feel horny sometimes.
My mom looked at me and pat my back. "This is my son! I'm sure you two have talked before right? Oh! I did a good job! You two would look very good together!" She said. I never saw his face as he had never send any pictures of him.
But seeing him in real life, he definitely looked sexy.

That's Jungkook? Holy shxt. I almost lose a fortune...

Jungkook looked at me up and down, the corner of his lips lift a little and said "It's nice to meet you Park.."
I bit my lips, looking away shyly. "I..I'm gonna go make drinks.."

I hate myself..

Why do I fall for hot guys so easily?

Author POV
Jungkook stared at Jimin's back, who was busy preparing in the kitchen. He smiled a bit, knowing that the man was going to be his. "So Jungkook.." Jungkook looks at Jimin's mom. "I know what you do is downright dangerous but at least you are helping our country for doing what's right. I hope you get to protect my son as well." She said.
Jungkook was Seoul's Mafia Boss. The 32 year old man made sure that everyone in town was safe by hunting bad people down illegally. Whatever the police can't do, Jungkook can do it. He teamed up with the police so he wasn't going to jail anytime soon.

"It's an honor Ma'am, to have your son's hand in mine. He's been very adorable when he talks to me lately" Jungkook says. Jimin's mom smiles happily. "Ah that's good! My son is a brat so I hope whatever he says to you, doesn't affect you or anything" Jungkook shook his head. "Don't worry, he's very cute"
"H-Here's your drink.." Jungkook looks directly at Jimin, making the smaller tense up.
Shxt, how can he turn hot again?!
Jimin hands the drink to his mom, his mom thanking him then he hands the drink to Jungkook-
Which Jungkook gladly took it while his hand touched Jimin's. Jimin blushes.

"Thank you Jimin" he smile and winks.

.....I'm so dead..

*****************************
Ever since the two met in real life, jimin was very eager to keep meeting him or call him. Jungkook was more fresher in real life than calling him. It startled Jimin by the fact how the taller was so warm towards him.
And he's the Mafia boss? How could I be so lucky..
Right now, Jimin wasn't able to talk to Jungkook as he had to work. He work as a kindergarten teacher.
"Em...T-Teacher Chimchim?" His kids loved calling him that. Jimin bends down to meet the kid's height and smiles.
"Yes Chan?" Chan pointed at the door as he suck his thumb.
"Th-There is a man out-outside..he look bery scary.."

Jimin looks at the door and gasped. It was Jungkook. Wearing all black again.
"Jungkook!" Jimin said excitedly, running towards him.
"What are you doing here?" Jungkook smiles. He place his hand on Jimin's waist, leaning closer to his face.
"I miss you" the smaller blushed.
"M-Me too.." "Your mom made you sandwich, I came to give you myself" Jimin giggles. Jungkook looked so proud for it.
"Good job" he pats Jungkook's hair.
"My puppy"