83:Misunderstanding

Not proofread

Author POV
Jimin woke up with a throbbing headache and a very uncomfortable feeling in his body. He groans in pain as he slowly cracks his neck and twist his body for relieve, which it did. Jimin was an expert with cracking anyway. His eyes scanned an unfamiliar bedroom and suddenly memories flowed in his mind like the blue sea as he remembered he had sxx with a girl in a bed.

Then he look down and noticed that he was in bed. He grinned widely and raise his fist excitedly, shouting to himself softly because the girl was still sleeping.
"Yes! Yes! Yes! My list of getting laid is complete!" He said to himself. Call him weird but he actually listed; having sxx as a bucket list for no reason. (He's just a horny duck)
He look over and saw the girl sleeping soundly. Her long hair flows down until her shoulder and she was 100% naked for sure. Jimin doesn't really remember her face from yesterday(since he was drunk) but he just knew she was beautiful.

And he was eager to see her face today.

So, he shook her body gently, hoping that she will wake up. He saw her body moved, meaning that she actually woke up by just a few shooking.
"Hey...last night was rough don't you think?" He asked and the girl hummed.
"It was, good thing I topped, you were a mess at the bottom" Jimin blushed.

Was I really that messy yesterday?

He heard her chuckle. "Don't worry, you were actually handsome either way" Jimin smiled, although, he started questioning about how deep the girl voice was.
"You're voice is deep though, you must have drank too much" the girl chuckled again.
"Dude, this is my voice"

Now Jimin began to questioned his insanity.

"What?" As he touched her body, he realized how well built her body was. But it wasn't your typical girly back body, it was more like a ma-
Jimin eyes widen, his body shakens. "H-Hold up, what's your name?" The 'girl' groaned.
"Really? You've been screaming my name and yet you don't remember? I'm hurt dude" when 'she' sat up straight, 'she' turned around and look at jimin.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook"

Jimin was horrified.

It wasn't a girl that he fxcked with.

It was a guy...

Wearing a wig

"Oh my god!" Jimin screamed loudly, making Jungkook winced, covering his ears. "Yah! Not so loud! I'm still in pain!" By now, Jimin was having a mid-life crisis with everything that's happening. He tried to remember again but to no avail. He was too shit-face drunk that night. "Oh nonono" Jungkook raise a brow and rest his hand on Jimin's shoulder, trying to comfort him but Jimin swat it away.
"Don't touch me! Oh god, oh my god! Mother butler!" Jimin curses and finally he slam his head on the pillow that was resting on his lap earlier.

Jungkook was freaked out by Jimin's weird behavior right now.

"Um..is it the wig?" Jungkook asked, brushing the wig with his fingers.
"Because I can use another wig if you like"  Jimin said nothing for a while. He just couldn't, he was so speechless right now. But slowly, he raised his head and look at Jungkook. "Why..how...I..." Jimin groans and slam his head back in the pillow once again.

Oh yeah.,must be the wig..
Jungkook thought.

They sat in silence. Jungkook was waiting for Jimin to calm down while brushing his wig with his fingers and Jimin, well..he was still having a mid-life crisis. Jimin sigh under his breath and turn his head to look at Jungkook. Jungkook also looked back at him, smiling awkwardly.
"Hey"
"Hey" Jimin sighs again. "Sorry, I'm just..really confused"
"nah it's fine, a lot of people will freak out seeing a man with a wig anyway" Jimin shook,his head.
"It's not that"