112:Not the main character

Author POV
Y/N had just woken up and always, she's late for school because that's the typical lifestyle of Y/N.
She's an average girl with average looks who likes to read and watch tv. Basically, she has no life.
"Didn't I set up my alarm at 5am? How can I still wake up at 7:00!? I'm not that bad!" She yells.

That's because you're Y/N

"Who said that?"
"Auhtor-nim..the one who writes you right now.."
Y/N rolls her eyes. "Thanks a lot now I gotta get ready-"
"Oh we don't need to see that, I'll just time stop everything!"
"Time skip what-"

***********************
Y/N is currently running with her athletic legs as she ran past everyone.
"Okay that time skip was helpful, but can you make it to the time where I'm actually in school?"
Suddenly, a tall tree hits her face and made her fall. But it wasn't a tree. It was none other than Jeon Jungkook.
"Hey! Watch it!" He yelled.

Fxck you, I'm late, I don't have time for this!

"O-O-Oh I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" Y/N was a little weirded out on why was she stuttering a lot.
Jungkook scoffs. "You better be. You're ruining my uniform with that crusty face of yours" he spat.
"I-I-I'm sorry! It won't h-h-happen again!" She bowed and ran just like before.
"Author-nim, why am I stuttering so much? Am I sick?"
"Ah no, that's just how you work. It's normal" Y/n was disgusted.
"Well Fxck me-ack!" She fell from the carbon dioxide and landed on her butt. She groans and glares at auntor-nim.
"Another disease I have?" She asked.
"Yes Y/N"

******************
Y/N had arrived at school and almost everyone are her bullies. People stare at her and laughs behind her back.
Y/N looks at them weirdly but her body immediately reacts to letting her head down and tightly hold her backpack.
"What is this? Aren't I the main character? Shouldn't I be a little more...better?"
"You don't get it do you? Your world is suppose to be depressing and has no meaning. That's how a
Y/N is. The only time you'll experience more excitement is when the other main character comes in"
"Okay..so who's the main character-" Y/N once again got hit by a tall tree. Oh sorry. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at her up and down, smirking evilly.
"Well well well, if it isn't the girl who slapped her face on my uniform" he says. Y/N stood frozen, unable to say anything.
Jungkook leans closer and flicks her forehead with his finger.
"Be careful shortie, wouldn't want you to trip on your knee" everyone laughs and watches Jungkook walks away.
"Author-nim, why does my eyes feel wet?"
"Oh well, you have to cry at some point"
Y/N runs again with tears in her eyes.
She couldn't believe her life was this bad and everyone around her hated her. 

Then, she falls from oxygen and lands on her butt again. For some reason, no one was there so that meant she get to cry in peace. "Ugh" Y/N flops herself at the floor, whining sadly.
"Why do I have to fall? Are my ankles not attached enough?"
"Well you are the main charac-"
"I'm the main character yeah yeah yeah, whatever" Y/N sighs. She looks up and stares blankly at the wall.
"Is there a way where I can like..be the side character?"
"Um..no, you're Y/N after all-"
"Well Y/N is too basic" She spat. "When I opened my eyes,
the first thing I saw was a file and all of the informations about me is nothing like what I imagined"

"It's not that bad-"
"Y/N, age 18, is not like other girls, cries a lot, clumsy, is the target for bullies, parents are planning to do an arrange marriage with Jeon Jungkook-Is this really my life from now on?!?" Y/N complains.
"Hey, the story gets sweeter when a Y/N is the weak one in the story and the guy is badass but rude one"
"That's it. I'm changing it." Y/N says.
"You can't do that. I'm the author here"

"BUT, wouldn't the story be better if it involves a gayer one?"
"......" Y/N smirks and stood up. "Think about it. I'm already tired of dealing with this role. Let's change it!"
"Well it's my choice you can't do it-"

"HEY YOU! THE ONE WITH THE BROWN HAIR!" The guy frozed and turns around.
"Er..." He smiles awkwardly. "Yeah??"
Y/N walks towards him and grabs his collar, pulling him close.
"Change with me"
"Cha..change what? Your character?" He shook his head.
"No way! I'm just the side! I like being the side!"
"But you will get the hot guy" Y/N wiggled her eyebrows. "Wait..are you straight?"
"Um...no...." Y/N smiles happily. "Great! Now you're the main character!"

"Excuse me! I'm writing this story! Not you!"
"Shut up! It's my story now" Y/N smiles at him and says "What's your name?"
"Jimin. Park Jimin" "You already know me. So..wanna switch?"
"Uh..why are you so desperate anyways?"
"Because~ this author-nim should give a handsome guy like you to be with another handsome guy in this school a chance!" Jimin's mouth formed into an 'O'.
"Oh okay then..I accept!"

"You can't accept! I don't allow it!" Y/N rolls her eyes.
"Fine then!" Y/N looks straight at the screen. Yes..your phone screen.
"You" she points at you.
"Comment if you want Park Jimin to be the main character" Y/N smirks.
"If this story gets a lot of Yes in the comments, author-nim will have to write a part two"

"HAH! They won't comment that much!"

Note:
I just wanted to try something new. It may not makes sense bc I have writers block right now.
And I don't want to ruin the ones who requested a story.
Please bare with me 😅

I promise I'll make it as soon as possible.