123:Lemon Boy 🍋

Requested by @KimArpa

Jungkook POV
"My name is Park Jimin." The way he introduced himself sounded insincere, it's like he didn't want to be here.
"Oh.." He started. "I hope we get along.." Everyone in my class clapped like always. He was a new student so we needed to make him feel welcomed. The teacher told him to sit behind me and that made me sweat for some reason. He didn't look friendly at all. It freaked me out. "Ahh..I wanna get out of here..please don't bully me"
"Hey." I felt him tap on my shoulder. My heart beat fast as I turn around. "Y-Yes?" He looked at me with cold eyes and asked for one thing..

"Can I borrow your pencil?"

It was a simple request but I had to refuse because my pencils were usually disappearing.
"Sorry no-"
"I'm asking nicely, don't make me repeat"
"Well- never mind, here" he muttered a thank you and I sigh.
"I'm a coward.."

I thought he would've been mean to me, but it turns out he was the same when he was with the others. Maybe it was because of his blunt and cold nature that made it impossible to approach him. I always see him eating alone in the gym.
Many tried to be nice to him but it seemed that some of their words rubbed him off in a bad way and he'll always be ready with a comeback. Soon after, people started calling him, Lemon Boy.
"Ugh" I heard Taehyung grunt. "All I did was crack a joke but all lemon boy gave me was 'I thought people who dyed their hair would be funny, guess not for you' " I chuckled a bit which made Taehyung glared at me.
"Are you kidding me?! I'm funny ya know!"
"I know but maybe, he doesn't get it"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, munching on his sandwich. "Why are you always defending him? He's mean to you too" I shrug. "I don't think he's that mean.." "Seriously? Didn't you see the way he looked at you? He's glaring hard!"
Everyone in the group agreed with Taehyung. I looked down, unable to say a word. I knew that I kept defending him but there was something about him that made me feel like...he was misunderstood.

*****************
I watched his every move secretly. From what I see, he was kind to the elders as he walks pass, he smiled to little kids, he bowed to the teachers and gave a slight smile to other students that wasn't in our class. "Does he hate our class?" I thought. When he sat down, I sat on my seat and turned towards him, making him look at me weirdly.
"What is it that you want coco helmet?" He said simply. "Do you hate us?" At that, Jimin's eyes widen.
"I'm sorry what?"
"You seemed fine with other people but not ours, I was wondering what did we possibly do to make you so mad at us?"

From the looks of it, Jimin looked like he had so much things to say, his eyes showed a slight of sadness but then it turned back into his cold ones. "It's better if you mind your own business coco helmet,
we're not even close to begin with anyway" He said. Ignoring the words he said, I smiled at him.
"My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."
"When did I ask?"
"My blood type is A, what's yours?" Jimin grumbled and ignored me the whole time.

I continued to pester him at every chance I had. When he was alone in the gym, I would stay with him. When he looked confused with a math question, I'll help him. When he accidentally fell asleep, I'll wake him up so he could focus in class. Not gonna lie, I like to see his reaction. He was cute when he's angry. "Tell me Jeon Jungkook, why the fxck are you bugging that lemon boy?" Yoongi asked. We were on lunch break and I sadly couldn't be with Jimin because they forced me to eat with them. "Because he's lonely" I said.
"He's a dangerous one Jungkook, he has been such a bitch towards us. And all we wanted to was make him smile" Hoseok commented.
"Well..have you ever asked why he's such a bitch towards us?"