52: Seven 💜

Author POV
[These words are 2013 Bts]   {These words are 2019 Bts}

The members were done with practice and they couldn't sleep just yet so they head out and walked around in Seoul, nobody take notice of them but still they enjoyed their time together, laughing and joking around while eating ice cream. "After we're done, we need to go ba-what's this?" Jin picked it up and his eyes widened. "Guys...look" Everyone had their eyes wide as they see pictures that look like them,

look" Everyone had their eyes wide as they see pictures that look like them,

"Weird

"Weird...why does the picture look like us?" Jin said. "And When is this taken?" Everyone was confused and skeptical about it. "Photoshop?" Jhope says. "Yeah sure Hobi, this photoshop is too fake to be true.." Jimin says.
Yoongi sighs and said "Okay let's not panic and let me, Namjoon figure it out in the dorm"
They hurried back to their dorm and Yoongi, Namjoon ran to their studio to try and find answers from the Internet but found nothing.

Both tried and tried but there was no answers, only shows about them (2013), Namjoon sighs and said "I got nothing Hyung....how bout we just go back to bed for now"
Yoongi hummed. "maybe tomorrow we can do it."
Namjoon nodded and both head to bed.

------------
Meanwhile, 2019 Bts were chilling in their house . "Yes! New high score! Told you I can win in Mario kart!" Jin stuck his tongue which made Jungkook groaned.
"You cheated!"
"I did not, just admit I'm better than you!"

They members sneered seeing the youngest and the oldest bickering about the game. "Hey guys.." Everyone turned their attention to Namjoon.
"I found our old pics on the floor, look" They all take a look of it and smiled.