82: Heather

Not proofread

Jimin POV
I still remember our memories that we've had. It was snowing that day and your parents weren't home. So, I invited you to my house for a sleepover. We were cuddling under the warm blanket of mine as we laughed at our own inside jokes. It was so stupid and yet,

I could listen to your giggles everyday.

"You cold hyung? Here" he removed his dark blue sweater from his body and covered my small body with it. He gave a small smile and pinched my cheek.
"You're so cute hyung" I blushed, hitting him playfully.
"Get out of here Jungkook, stop talking bullshxts" he shrugged and pulled me closer. "How come you don't have a boyfriend?" My smile faded.

If only you knew...

"Well?" I shook my head. "I'm just not ready" Jungkook nods and pinches my cheek again. "You look better with my sweater tho.." "Shut up"

*******************
I genuinely thought you would at least considered my feelings because I was so fxcking in love with you, it was sickening. But I watch your eyes as she walks by, your cute Bambi eyes simply adored her. "Wow hyung.." I heard him sigh, making me furrows his eyebrows. "What wow?" He looked at me with a puzzled face and said "what do you mean what wow? Can't you see? She's stunning!"

"I know Jeon, I know you like her but I don't need you to tell me that everyday" I spat. Jungkook looked taken aback and grabbed my shoulder.
"You okay hyung? You don't sound like yourself"

Oh Jeon..I wish I could say how much I've basically died everytime you mention her...

But I couldn't,

I smiled weakly, pushing him away gently.
"It's fine kook"
"no you're not I know-"
"I said it's fine" I said loudly, to make it clear that I don't want to talk about it. And he seems to shrugged it off and then continued to stare at his crush. It kinda hurts though.
Gosh Jimin what's wrong with you? You wanted him to shut up, so why are you still sad?
I tighten my grip on my books, trying not to strangle his oh-so-lovely-crush with my bare hands.

What a sight for sore eyes.

*********************
It seems that it got more worse when he rarely sees me anymore. We would always walk together to the bus stop but now, I was alone. Even during lunchtime, he was never there. I was worried for him. So I decided to buy him medicines and head to his house immediately, I waited for him to open the door and when he did, I had a feeling of excitement to take care of him. It as cliche but

I don't mind being a nurse for him..

I grinned when I finally saw my one-sided love, whom had a messy birdnest hair and a cute pout plastered on his lips. "Hi Jungkook! You okay?" He hummed as he lazily look around. "What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Well I was just at the pharmacy to buy some medicine"
"Oh really? Who's it for?"
"For you-"

"Baby, who is it?"

My heart sank when I hear someone calling Jungkook baby.
No..no way...it can't be..
That's when I finally took a good look at Jungkook. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his body was covered with hickeys. To make matters worse, his crush was there.
Or should I say..
"A-Are you guy dating?" Heather wrapped her arms around jungkook's waist lovingly.
Seeing her in love the two were, I can feel that they've been dating for a while now.

"Yeah, we are, for a month now" Heather smiled. "You don't mind right? We can still share Jungkook!" I let out a laugh. I knew it...but it still hurts..
"O-Of course we can! Welcome to the club!"