66:Twins

Requested by:@jeon_jimin13
Author POV
At 1995 and 1997, 4 babies were born to the world. We have the two oldest, Jeon Junghyun and Park Jimin, while the youngest are Jeon Jungkook and Park Jaemin. They're twins and were great friends during childhood but problems occurred when The Park's parents got a divorced. Jimin had to move to Seoul with his dad while Jaemin stayed in Busan with his mom. It was sad for the Jeons especially for Jungkook, who had a crush for Jimin for years
"Do you think I will get to see Jimin hyung again?" Jungkook said sadly. Junghyun smile as he pat jungkook's shoulder.,
"You will baby bro, have fate in yourself" he said.

Jimin was also not doing well as he also cried silently in the airplane.
"I look so ugly dad.." Jimin said as he stared at his reflection from the window.
Taemin chuckled.
"No you are not, don't worry Jimin, you'll be able to see Jungkook" his dad said.
Jimin sniffed his snot back and dig his hands into his Jean pocket to see the letter that Jungkook had wrote for him.

Park Jimin hyungie, I hope you will keep this letter because I don't want you to forget me when you are in Seoul okay? Stay safe hyungie, don't get sick and I'll make sure to write you more letters :)

my heart will always be for you.
-Jeon Jungkook
(Ps. That totally wasn't a confession)

Jimin smiled at the letter and held it tightly in his chest as he closed his eyes.
Brat Jungkookie..

~~~~~~
Jungkook-15
Jimin-17

By now, Jimin was adapting well with Seoul and his dreams was to get a good job to visit Jungkook and Jaemin in Busan with his own money. People thought it was it was sweet while some teased him about how stupid it was. But Jimin didn't care. It is their lose for not studying and not getting a job in the future. Meanwhile, Jungkook was already preparing to go to Seoul because their parents were planning to move there.

"Omo omo! DAD DAD! Look!" Taemin took the paper from Jimin's hand and gasped in shock. "All straight A's?! Honey are you sure you're my son?" Jimin laughed as he slap his dad's arm. "I'm definitely gonna succeed dad! I'm so proud of myself!" Jimin said.
"We have to celebrate! Go call your mom and your brother right now!"
(Jimin's parents are doing okay and remained friends)
"Okay okay!" Jimin shouted and ran upstairs to tell his results to his mom and Jaemin, who were also happy and squealing in delight. 

Jimin tried to call Jungkook but sigh sadly when he didn't pick up. He hasn't received a letter too so he was worried and upset. "I wonder if he's okay over there?" He thought.
What Jimin didn't know, he was going to have an unexpected surprise visit tonight.
When Jimin and Taemin was done with dinner, Taemin noticed how sad his son's eyes looked so he asked him, "did Jungkook upset you?"
Jimin hummed. Taemin chuckled. "He didn't send you a letter didn't he?"
Jimin hummed. Taemin shook his head.
These two seriously, I'll be surprised if they didn't date..

That's when the doorbell rang.

Taemin smirked and called Jimin. "Can you open the door Jimin-ah?" Jimin hummed as he sadly walked to the door. He opened the door slowly, thinking deeply to himself.
I wish Jungkookie is here. Then he would have been calling me

"JIMINIE HYUNGIE!"

Jimin's eyes widen as his jaw dropped. "Oh..my..god.." He squealed in excitement and immediately jump on Jungkook, wrapping his legs on jungkook's waist as Jimin hugged the life out of him.
"Its you! It's you! It's really you! I miss you so much Jungkookie!" Jungkook grinned.
"I miss you too hyung, I've waited for so long!" Jungkook said.
Taemin walked towards them, who saw what was going on, smiled.
"I think you two should talk privately while the adults are going to coffee" the two nodded.
Jungkook still had Jimin on him but decided to let it be and walked outside.

"What are you doing here Jungkookie? Did you perhaps..let your heart come to me?" Jungkook blushes.
"You are so cheesy hyung, no I didn't, we are actually planning to stay here since eomma just got a job here in Seoul that could provides us better" Jimin's mouth formed into an 'O' and nodded. But then he look down and blushed when he realized, Jungkook had been carrying him around. "You..you're carrying me.." Jungkook raised a brow.
"Yeah? So?"
"Am I not heavy?" Jungkook shook his head.
"Never" Jimin giggled which made Jungkook smiled in delight.
"I've missed your giggles, I've missed everything about you" Jungkook said.

"Aww that's so sweet" Jungkook smirked.
"Not as sweet as your lips"
"What?"
"What?"

Both were silence.

Jungkook cleared his throes and said "i-if I kiss you..does that mean you like me too?" Jimin's eyes widen. "Um..ye..yeah.." Jungkook's eyes sparkled. "S-so can I-I kiss you?"
Jimin smiled and softly peck his lips.
"You may"

They both shared a kiss under the starlight, feeling the fireworks in them.
And that's how their relationship begun.

Note:
Pt2 coming.

This idea came up to me so I hope you don't mind 😫