119:Eyebrow Piercing

Author POV
"I'm home hyungs!" Jimin ran out from his room excitedly to greet his boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. The maknae was gone for 10 hours and he got worried. Jungkook came home, still wearing his mask and a black hat was covering his eyes. "Kookie!" Jimin yelled loudly as he ran towards Jungkook.

He stopped when Jungkook took off his hat and mask.

His eyes widen and he gasped in shock. "J..Jung..JUNGKOOK?!?" Jungkook gives a sheepish grin as he watches his small boyfriend examine his face. "What is that?!? Is that..did you just get an eyebrow piercing?!?" Jimin yelled. Jungkook nods. He puts down his stuff and holds Jimin by the waist. He leans closer and smiles.
"Do you like it?" Jimin couldn't answer. He knew Jungkook was confident but now. He was super confident. Don't get him wrong, Jimin found it hot how Jungkook was able to wear a t-shirt without a jacket so that he can show his tattoos more.

But this was sudden.

"Does it hurt..?" Jimin was used to ear piercings but eyebrows? He was scared to see two gems at Jungkook's eyebrow. The taller raised his brow and smirk.
Is he concerned? What if I pretend I was in pain? What will he do?
"Ack!" Jungkook pretended to winced when Jimin touch his eyebrow, which made the smaller's eyes look concerned. "Oh no Kookie, are you in pain?" He asked softly.
Jungkook pouts sadly as he give his boyfriend puppy eyes.
"It hurts Hyung, I'm not used to it~" he whines.

Hehehehehhe
Jungkook thought to himself.

Jimin pouts too and decided to hold Jungkook's hand as he gently pat Jungkook's hair.
"It's okay, you're a good boy for being strong" Jimin smiled and leans closer..
Chu~
Jimin kissed at Jungkook's eyebrow piercings. Jimin pulls away and giggles.
"Do you feel better Kookie?" Jungkook tried hard not to smile widely and pretended to fake his pain. Each time he does it, Jimin kisses them.

Since then, Jungkook would moaned in pain and Jimin would straight away give him a kiss at his eyebrow. The taller loved it. He loved the smaller's lips so much and having Jimin kissed a new part of him, made him feel warm and happy inside.

Meanwhile, the members were annoyed to see those two.

"Baby, I'm in pain~" Jimin came straight to Jungkook's side and kisses his eyebrow piercing. Jungkook smiles lovingly but puckered his lips. "Give me a kiss here too" Jimin does it but he was taken aback when Jungkook pulled him into his arms and kisses him passionately. Jimin moans a little when Jungkook insert his tongue inside his mouth. They both make out on the sofa.

"Get a room you two, ugh, it's only 7am" Taehyung spat, drinking his milk. Both ignored him as they continued kissing, Jungkook already changed he position so Jimin was at the bottom. Taehyung rolls his eyes, crying to himself as to why did he end up single.
"I love you angel" Jungkook says in-between the kisses. Jimin hums and says
"I love you more" he pulled away a bit to give one more kiss on Jungkook's eyebrow piercing before saying "let's just have sex"

"Okay"

End.

Note:
Yeah this is really short. I have no motivation to update anymore. Maybe it's because I have writers block and I've been busy. Sorry, so so sorry.

I'm really sorry for not updating.

But..Enjoy this shitty story..