73:Brain

Requested by:@yoonchim_Z

Not proofread

I suck at titles and I will still do.

Author POV
"You look tired" Jimin rolled his eyes. He's been getting the same words everytime he was at work and it was bothering his mind but he only stayed quiet, knowing that if he caused drama, he will get fired. "I know I look tired Tae, you don't need to remind me" Jimin grumbled, drinking his 3rd cup of coffee.

Taehyung shrugged, saying sorry. Jimin sigh while rubbing his throbbing head and Taehyung knew something was wrong. "Did someone hurt you Jiminie? You look like you could kill my eyebrows" Taehyung said.
Jimin chuckled. "No..its just that Jungkook has been a little clingy towards me and my work just isn't helping either, I wanted to tell him to stop but I couldn't, you know how soft he is?"
Taehyung nodded.

"So I was hoping that you would have some advise on how to make him stop?"

"Well.." Taehyung adjusted his round glasses and said "You could just stop paying him attention, he will eventually give up and you will have all the time for your work and for yourself"

Jimin thought about for a while. Working alone without anyone interrupting does sound nice. "Hm, that's sounds like a good idea" he gave Taehyung a smile. "
"thanks Taehyung" Jimin said.

"I know" He said and flipped his hair.

**************

When Jimin returned home, he was already met with a koala hug and kisses all over his face. "You're home!" A chirpy voice said. It was too chirpy especially in the middle of the night. "I missed you hyung! How was work?" "Fine" Jimin simply answered which made Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and removed himself from Jimin.
"Are you okay hyung? Are you sick?" Jimin said nothing as he busied himself with putting his shoes at its place.

Feeling worried, Jungkook softly grabbed Jimin's arm. "Hyung?" Jimin pushed him away and said "Let go Jungkook, go back to bed" the way Jimin spoke, it sounded so harsh and cold. Jungkook wasn't a fan of it. He dislike it. But he chose to say nothing and decided that tommorow would be a good day for him to talk to his partner. He winced, rubbing his head for the 10th time.

"Ugh this headache is killing me..."

***************

It did worked. For a while. Jungkook had stopped clinging onto Jimin after his attempts of kissing him, cuddling him, texting him had failed. Leaving the taller in sadness and loneliness. He wanted to feel his boyfriend's touch again but Jimin had gotten so cold, he didn't know what to do and even worse, he had no friends to talk to since Seokjin was faraway and Jungkook had forgotten to save his number. 

I'm so lonely.. Jungkook thought sadly as he turned to look at his hardworking boyfriend, doing the paperwork. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his head. It had been going for awhile but he just thought it was a minor headache. "Hyung, can you pleasee massage my head? Just a little?" Jungkook asked. Jimin mentally groaned.
"Do it yourself Jungkook, can't you see I'm busy?"
"You can rest for awhile you know? Besides, you haven't given me attention-"
"There you go again with your attention, attention and attention" Jimin rolled his eyes 
And glared at Jungkook. "Why are you always so clingy? I have a life too you know? I can't always take care of you and give you attention, it's annoying, stop it"