101: Vampire in Seoul

Author POV
Jeon Jungkook is a vampire, living in a modern world. He used to stay alone in the woods in his dark, creepy treehouse but he realized that the modern world of Seoul was actually quite pleasant for his eyes. So he decides to find a place to stay. He was lucky to find someone whom was kind enough to let him stay, Kim Taehyung. He was surprisingly a chill guy. Jungkook was very honest at that time.

"Before I have step foot into your house, I would like to remind you that I am a vampire"
"Woah? Really? Turn into a bat then!" Jungkook does it and Taehyung gasped.
"Yoooo! Okay! You can stay! I like you!"

But now he learns to lie when it comes to old people and youngsters. The only person who knew his true identity was Taehyung and Yoongi. Right now, it was Valentine's Day.
Taehyung has a date with Min Yoongi while Jungkook doesn't.
"Cmon~ I bet there's loads of vampires roaming around Seoul! You'll probably find one!" Taehyung wanted Jungkook to have a partner. Jungkook shook his head while he drinks blood in a wine glass.
"Dear Taehyung, I will not find a man nor woman to be dating this year or to be precise...never" Jungkook says.
"I would never fall in love"

Taehyung sighs.
"You rejected everyone, is there really no chance for you to find love?"
"No. And it will never happen" Jungkook took his last sip of blood before washing his glass.
Taehyung pouts. "He's gonna need a partner somehow..he looks so lonely" Taehyung thought.
"May I remind you Taehyung that I am a vampire who reads minds?"
"Shxt, sorry"

Jungkook says nothing. Taehyung asked him if he wanted to come along to the shopping mall, where he'll be meeting his date and his other friend who came with Yoongi. Jungkook agrees. He wanted to buy boba tea. He likes boba tea.
After the two got ready, they head to the mall.
Jungkook stood like a pole as he watches Taehyung hugging the life out of his date.
"How peculiar of this human behavior. How could someone look so horrifying while hugging?" Jungkook thought.
"Oh! How bout you and Jimin get along together? You two look like you'll be great with each other!" Taehyung says.

What is this Jimin?

"Jungkook. This is Park Jimin. Park Jimin, this is Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook's eyes widen. He felt a wave of being hit by the wind as he was in awe of the beauty in front of him.
The man's pale skin brought out how plump and pink his lips were. His eyes lacked emotions as he stared at Jungkook. His hair was blue and fluffy in Jungkook's eyes. The taller loved how the man looked. He was ethereal.
He walks up to the man and grabbed his hand.
"Hello Park Jimin" he kisses the smaller's hand.
"You look ravishing tonight" Jimin raised his brow as he nods.
"Charmed" he says simply.

Jimin examines him, up and down before asking
"Your name is Jeon Jungkook?"
"Indeed" jimin hums.
"Shall we leave now?" Jungkook nods and they both interlock their arms together and walk side by side.

Taehyung's jaw dropped. He looks at Yoongi.
"D-Did you..Did you see that?!" Yoongi nods.
"I can't believe it! Jungkook would scare all of the girls and boys but he freaking kiss Jimin's hand at first sight?!"
"Well...they do act the same..i think everything would be fine." Yoongi holds Taehyung's hand.
"Relax. Let's go eat churros yeah?" Taehyung nods.

Meanwhile,
Jimin and Jungkook were quiet but they prefer that way. For some reason, their presence were enough than words.
They were getting boba tea for Jungkook. The taller bought milk tea while Jimin bought water.
"You don't like boba tea?"
"I prefer coffee."
"Shall i get one for you dear Jimin?" Jimin shook his head.
"Just enjoy your drink" Jungkook did. He chews on the chewy tapioca pearls but one of them got stuck on his fangs which made him sigh.

"What's wrong?"
"The pearl is stuck on my fang"
"Oh, let me help you" Jimin casually picks it out and throws it away. Somewhere.
Jungkook raised a brow.
"You are not scared?"
"Of?"
"My fangs?"

"I am a vampire as well" Jimin simply says.
"Although I've never met a Jeon before, you are quite pretty for one. I simply thought all Jeons would be more...how do you say it...more bossier" Jungkook shrugs.
"Those were the old Jeons, I am the new generation" he looks at Jimin.
"Am I bossy?" He asked. Jimin face was nonchalant as he says "You are acceptable in my list"

"Wonderful, would you like to go outside?"
"I love to" they stood up and interlock their arms again, going outside.
Once again, they were walking with silence. But they acted the same.
Every time something interesting pops up, like a squirrel running up to a tree, they will point at it and the other would nod in understanding. Everything fascinated them so they kept on pointing.
"You have finished your drink?" Jungkook nods. He throws it from afar and it landed perfectly in the trash bin.

He looks at Jimin and then, turns the smaller to face him.
"You are astounding Park Jimin. Care to be my valentine?" Jimin nods.
"I do"
"May I kiss you to show you my gratitude?"
"You may" and so Jungkook kisses him. Jimin kisses back.
They pull away after.

"You are an amazing kisser" Jimin compliments.
"Thank you, so are you" Suddenly, Jungkook looks on the ground. He wanted to give something to Jimin as a valentine gift, then he looks back at him.
"Do you like rocks?"
"I like rocks" Jungkook picks up a rock, dusted it to make clean and puts it on Jimin's Palm.
"Here, it's the biggest that I could find for you. It's my Valentine's gift"
"Ok. Thank you" Jimin pecks his cheeks.
"You're welcome" Jungkook does it back.

"Shall we tell Taehyung and Yoongi about us?" Jimin asked.
"We shall"

They told them both. Both were obviously surprised.
"I like him" Jungkook and Jimin said. Taehyung's jaw dropped.
"What the fxck-you two are literally the same! If you both are in my house, I don't even know which is who!"
Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other. Then back at them.
"He's my valentine tonight" Jimin says.,
"We are going to be boyfriends" Jungkook says.
"Lovers" Jimin corrects him.
"For eternity" the taller kisses his lips softly.

The Daegu man stared at each other in pure shock.
"It took me 3 weeks to ask you out and these two are kissing" Yoongi says.
"I know right? Like..I can't do that" Jungkook and Jimin were now resting their heads on each other as they held hands.

"I guess vampires are good at these"

End.

Note:
I won't be updating much. So this will be my last post for now.

I will be having my exams. Wish me luck!

It's short but I hope you enjoy it.
Even if didn't make sense.

See you in a month? 🌚