26. Childhood friends 🌈

Author POV
"Wookie!! Chim chim is here!!" A little chubby cheeks boy called out. "/grin/ Chim Chim!!" A bunny tooth boy yelled as his tiny legs ran towards his favorite and only friend. Jimin.
Jimin jump up and down as he giggled. "Wookie-ah! Chim Chim bring cupwakes! Wook want?" He asks. Jungkook nodded. "Yes please~"

Jimin and Jungkook were both just kids, but they instantly became friends as both of them enjoyed each other's presence when they played together at the playground. Though, Jimin is tiny when he's with Jungkook, he would always be the one to take care him when Jungkooks mom is busy. Meanwhile Jungkook was always so shy and is mesmerized with everything.

"Wookie mouth so dirty, let Chim help" Jimin said as he used his sleeve to wipe jungkook's mouth that was covered with frosting. "Thank you Chim Chim~ you're the best!" Jungkook grin and hugged Jimin tightly. Jimin giggled as he pat jungkook's head. "Welcome"

All was well until Jungkook had to moved away from Busan. "But Jimin! I can't leave him! He's the only friend I've got!" The 13 year old cried. His mom smile sadly. "I know kook but we have to go, we have an airplane to catch"
"But-" he couldn't finish his sentences when his dad was honking loudly, telling them to get in quick.
"/sigh/ Kook, let's go before your dad explodes for being late"
With his sad doe eyes, he stared at Jimin's house for a minute and finally he went inside the car.

"I'm sorry hyung...I'm so sorry..." That day, he cried.

Few years later
Jimin POV
"Min-ah! Wake up, it's time for school!" I groan just by hearing my mom shouting. "5 minutes eomma!" I shout back. "It's already 7! Wake up sleepyhead!"
Immediately, my eyes were open as I jumped out of bed. I grabbed my clothes and took a shower. "Fxck, I can't shower that long and I have to brush my teeth/getting angry/ ugh I'll just shower and brush my teeth at the same time!"
And that is what I did.

Once I'm done, I went down. "Eomma, I'll just ea-" then my eyes landed at the clock, hanging on the wall.
It was only 6 am
I scowled and stomp my feet. "Eomma! It's only 6! My class starts at 8!" Eomma burst out laughing and said "I'm not sorry and it's the only way for to not be so slow, you're always late for class"
I sigh. "Fine fine, I'll try to not be slow okay eomma?" I asked gently. Eomma nodded, giving me a thumbs up. "That's good news"

~~~

After breakfast, I head out at 7:20 am. While walking, I scrolled down Instagram, liking people photos and chuckle, watching babies doing cute mistakes.
"What a weakling! Hahaha!" A loud laugh was heard. I turn my head to see who's voice was it and I noticed two man pushing a boy harshly.

"What the..." I slowly walk towards them and my breath hitched. "Ju...Jungkook?" I whisper. The boy that was getting bullied is Jungkook. My childhood friend. Who fxcking left me to die with boredom and loneliness. Stupid bitxh.
"Please..jus..stop this.." He plead. Aish, I need to something. An idea struck me as I pulled out my phone, quickly typing police siren on YouTube and click it.

The 'police siren' made the two man panicked and they ran away, leaving Jungkook alone, confused and shock. I sigh in relief, not realizing that Jungkook was now walking towards me. "J-Jimin?" He said. I widen my eyes and took a glimpse of him.
Jungkook wore a long-sleeve pink shirt and overalls, white shoes, round glasses, hair all long and curly.