~Chapter 51~

The next day

Kristina's POV
I woke up around 10:30 am, and I went downstairs. I could see Joanna, Alex and Dory talking in the living room. It looked like they were having a good time together. Suddenly, Dory looked at me but she didn't say anything to me. She just continued talking to them. I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. After a few hours, Alex and Dory went to McDonald's while Joanna was reading a book.

"So they left without you, huh? Nice choice", Joanna said and giggled.

"Bitch", I whispered underneath my breath.

"Have Dory spoken to you just a little today?", she asked.

"No.. she haven't", I answered and rolled my eyes.

"You deserve it, you know. You hurt her feelings", she explained.

"Well, you manipulated her.. I bet you just want her to stay", I said.

"Well of course I did. I know you would never leave her, but she doesn't know that. She think you betrayed her. But remember, I didn't lie to her. I just.. you know.. exaggerated a bit", she said and smiled bitchy.

"You mother fucker", I said and went upstairs.

I wanted to let Dory know everything, but she wouldn't believe me. She's too attached to them. Joanna won.. Dory would never leave them. Sadly, I won't either.