~Chapter 83~

Kristina's POV
The next day, I woke up early. The time was around 8:30 am when I went downstairs. Dory were still sleeping, but Joanna and Alex had woken up.

"Are you okay?", Joanna asked when I came into the dining room.

"I've been better", I said.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just so sick of your behavior", she said.

"I understand that, but remember it's not that easy for me either.. remember you killed my parents, you kidnapped me.. twice, you mistreated me and so much more", I said.

"Your parents' death was a long time ago, I just want to make it up to you and be..... a mother for you.. I want you to move on", she explained.

"A good mother would never hit her children.. a good mother would never mistreat her children, and a good mother would never drug her children", I told her.

Joanna didn't answer. She just wanted to hug me, but I pushed her away from me.

"No, get away from me!!", I yelled as I bursted in tears.

"Kristina, you need to calm down", she said.

I just ran upstairs and locked myself into the bathroom. I got some kind of outburst of rage. I cried so much and I was pissed at the same time. I had trouble breathing.

"Honey, please open the door", Joanna said.

I didn't open the door.. I was hysterical.

"Kristina, open the door", she repeated.

I still didn't open the door.

Suddenly, Joanna used a sewing needle to open the door. I was about to stab myself when she stopped me.

"Kristina, what are you doing!?", she yelled as she took the knife from me and pulled me close to her.

"Calm down, it's gonna be okay", she said as she kissed my forehead and didn't let me go.

Suddenly, Dory came.

"What the fuck is going on?", she asked shocked. She saw Joanna hold around me.

"I'm not so sure myself to be honest", I giggled.

"Are you okay? I woke up to hear you screaming", Dory said.

It looked like she was thinking "what the fuck is going on". I got embarrassed.

"I'm fine", I said as I tried to go downstairs. But Joanna held me back.

"Don't ever do this to me again", she whispered into my ear seriously.

"You know.. if you are behaving the rest of the week, then I'll take you to a place that used to be very important to me.. I'm gonna show you things I hope you'll never forget", she said and smiled.