~Chapter 190~

Kristina's POV
I had no idea what was going on, or why Alex, Joanna and Dory, suddenly chose to help me escape. Or in other words, kidnap me out of prison, haha. Alex just put me in the back seat with the handcuffs on. ''Um, could you at least release my hands?'', I asked him. ''We'll wait'', he answered. I sighed. It was gonna take about 41 hours with none stop driving. So it was gonna be a long trip. Dory told me the most unexpected thing that day. She told me that she was pregnant. I got shocked. ''Wait, what!? Who's the father?'', I yelled. ''Andrew Gonzalez'', she answered. ''Who's that?'', I asked. ''I don't know'', she laughed. ''I don't think that's something to laugh about. You're 16 years old, Dory'', I said. ''Well, I'm not gonna get rid of it if that's what you think'', Dory told me. I got a little upset, because the time I got pregnant, Joanna forced me to take an abortion. ''That's not fair!'', I explained. ''That baby is my blood, your child weren't'', Joanna sighed. Things started to escalate. I got mad at them for forcing me to take an abortion just because it wasn't their blood. ''Is Alex your blood?'', I asked Joanna. ''No, he's not. Otherwise I wouldn't have married him'', she answered. ''Exactly! It don't have to be your blood to care for them'', I told her. ''Just shut up, before I cut out your tongue and throw it out the window'', Joanna threatened. ''You know what? I give up. You guys will never be capable of change'', I said and rolled my eyes. We drove for hours, and then we finally took a break to get some fresh air. And with that, Alex finally unlocked the handcuffs. We went into a little snacks for the rest of the trip. Alex and Joanna switched seat, and then we continued driving.

Dory's POV
We arrived in LA on Thursday night around 1:00 am. But unfortunately, the cops had been following us the whole time. We had just booked an hotel room when we heard a knock on the door. ''It's the police, open up!'', we heard. Og shit, we thought. Alex and Joanna opened the door, slowly and was ready to shoot the cops. They managed to shoot two of them, but the last one sat down on his knees with the hands in the air before they shot. ''Please, don't kill me.. I'll do anything you want'', he begged. Alex and Joanna looked at each other. Kristina and I were hiding on the other side of a bed. ''You can start by sending your gun over to us, slowly'', Alex said. The cop did as he said. ''Good, now handcuff yourself to that table'', Joanna then said. The cop handcuffed himself to the table and then Joanna took up a bottle of pepper spray out of her purse. She sprayed it in the cop's eyes. He screamed. ''Now we know we can trust you'', Joanna said with a grin. ''Isn't that a little too cruel?'', I asked. Kristina answered before Joanna even could. ''Hell nah, that guy helped the police arrest me that day. Let's just give him the hell he put me in'', she said. We all got shocked about what she just said. She was always the innocent one. Except when she murdered people, but that was kind of Joanna's doing, because she's the one who forced to do it. ''I'm sorry for arresting you, but it's totally my job'', the police man said. ''Well, not anymore. Cause now you'll be serving criminals for the rest of your life. Or at least as long as you can take. And when you can't take in anymore, we're ending you'', Alex explained. ''Okay, I'll just be happy if you don't kill me'', officer Harris said. They wanted him back to the NYPD, so that he could take information from the police and give it to us. But Joanna didn't feel comfortable sending him down and through the reception alone, so she asked me to follow him out the door. So that we were sure he didn't warn them about us.

Joanna's POV
Dory and Officer Harris went downstairs, but unfortunately it didn't take a long time before we heard a gun shot. We ran downstairs to see what was going on. People were panicking, and right outside of the door into the hotel, Dory laid. She had been shot in the stomach, but the officer was gone. ''Kristina you call 911, Alex you go after the man, I'll stay here with Dory'', I said. Dory was brought to the hospital, where we received the worst news we could think of at that time. ''I'm sorry, we couldn't save the baby'', the nurse said. ''What!?'', Dory cried. Kristina and I sat down and comforted her.

''I'm gonna make that man suffer in ways he can't even imagine'', Dory said serious. It was settled. I was gonna find him, and I was gonna give him a faith worse than death''. Alex had already found him. He had brought him to the criminal headquarter in that city. It was surprisingly easy for him to get in there. The criminals recognized him from the news, and immediately knew who he was. Alex brought Kristina back to the hotel while I took care of the officer. ''You can't kill me. If you do then you have no one to help you with your crimes'', he said when he woke up after being hit unconscious. I laughed. ''A Murphy don't need an idiotic cop to help them with their crimes'', I told him. ''Okay, then kill me. Show me how tough a Murphy can be. But you're not really a Murphy are you? You just married one'', he explained. I snapped and stabbed him in the thigh. ''You murdered my grandkid, you bastard!'', I yelled. ''What?'', he said. ''Oh yes, you did. An innocent unborn baby'', I explained. ''I didn't know she was pregnant!'', he yelled. ''Well now you do, how does it feel?'', I asked. ''Horrible'', he answered. ''Good, that's how I like it. Hold on to that feeling, don't let go'', I said. ''Can you just kill me? I don't wanna live with this guilt'', he told me. I smiled. ''Then why did you say it?'', I just walked away. ''No, you can't just leave me here. Mrs Murphy, you need to come back! Help!'', I heard when I left the building.

''Thanks for letting us come her. Just do whatever you want with him, it doesn't matter to me'', I told one of the criminals in the headquarters. I went back to the hotel room. Alex, Kristina and I looked for houses for sale in Los Angeles. And we found the perfect one to surprise Dory with, when she got out of the hospital.

Author's note
Thank you peeps, for reading! I hope you liked this chapter :3
-Kristina Leonora