~Chapter 141~

Joanna's POV
Kristina and I ate breakfast together the next day. I was gonna go shopping, but Kristina gave me the knife just in case I got into some kind of trouble.

"Hey Kristina, remember when I told you you're not grounded?", I asked her.

"Yeah?", she said.

"Sike, learn my manipulation skills, you're grounded", I explained.

Kristina snapped at me. I hit her in the face, and I punished her with housework. I drugged her for the day, and then I went out. I went downtown. I begun to not feel safe, I felt that two men were following me. They looked very big and strong. I took a shortcut through the forest, but I managed to run into the two men. They locked me in a wood shed, and knocked me out. I woke up after a while. I used the knife Kristina gave me to get myself out of there. The guys panicked and I took a sledgehammer and hit one of them with it. I took up a bow and arrow, and I managed to shoot the other guy in the leg, and he fell to the ground.

"Never mess with Joanna Murphy, bitch", I said.

"So you really are one of the Murphies?", he asked.

"That's right, any last words?", I asked.

He didn't answer, I cut his head off.

Dory's POV
While Joanna was gone, I was talking to Alex about the sex we always did.. behind Joanna's back. That's right, we've done it behind her back a few times.

"Haha, fuck off, you spilled semen over my bra one time", I told him.

"I know you liked it", he said.

"Hey, don't expose me like that", I said.

Suddenly, Joanna came back home. She held a head in her hands.

"I'm back", she said.

"Woah", I said.

"What a sexy wife I have", Alex said.

Kristina suddenly woke up after Joanna drugged her. Joanna showered, and then we ate dinner and watched a movie together. Except Kristina of course, Joanna had told her to wash the bathroom.

Author's note
Lucas helped me planning the chapter.

-Kristina Leonora