~Chapter 131~

Joanna's POV
I woke up around 8:00 am. I got this idea to break into the building where the trial went on, and check the security cameras to see who stole my gun. And little did I know who it was.. it was the judge. Alex and I tracked him down and we rang the door bell on his house. His wife opened the door.

"Put your hands in the air, and get into the living room.. now!", Alex said as he aimed a gun at her.

"Sit down", he said and hit her.

"Where's your children?", Alex asked her.

"Please don't hurt them", she begged.

"Where's your children!?", he repeated.

"They're upstairs playing", she cried.

I went upstairs to get her children. I dragged her twin daughters by the hair downstairs and tied them to a chair. They cried hysterically.

"Where's your dad?", I asked.

"He's at the grocery store", they told me.

"Then we'll wait", I said.

We waited for about twenty minutes, and then he finally got back. Alex held a knife to one of the girls' neck.

"What's your name?", I asked the judge.

"I'm William Hill, let my family go!", he said.

"Why did you take my gun?", I asked William.

"You know?", he asked.

"Oh yeah", I said.

"No tell my why you did it!", I demanded.

"You're insane", he said.

"Wrong answer", I said as Alex cut one of his kids' main artery.

"No!", he yelled as he was gonna run over to the girl. But I held him back.

"No, no, no.. sit down before you're making it ten times worse", I said calm.

He sat down and tried to calm down. His wife were crying hysterically over their child. And the sister of the little girl were also crying.

"Shut up!", Alex said as he hit them both. The bled.

"Now tell my why you stole my gun", I said.

"I will never tell you!", he said.

"Well, then I'm afraid you only have your wife left", I said as Alex killed the last child.

"I-", he started.

"Now, have you figured out what to say?", I asked.

"Because that was the way to find out if you were the killers.. I've seen a lot of you the past six months or something on the news, and I wanted to take the gun to see what you did.. I saw on the tape that your girls hid it, so I knew you're the one who owned it", he told me.

"Hmm.. just shoot her anyways", I told Alex.

"No!!", William yelled.

But it was too late.. his wife was dead, his kids were dead.. it's only him left, and he was gonna tell on us, so we had to scare him so bad that he wouldn't.

"If we find out you've told someone, we will find you and we will kill you", I threatened him.

"Then kill me.. do it now", he said.

We just looked at him. He continued to beg us to kill him.

"No, we're not gonna kill you for goodness sakes, we're gonna let you live with the guilt", I said.

"Please, kill me!! I don't want to live like this", he said.

"Oh I know", I said.

"Ugh.. I'm so sick of this shit, let's give him what he want", Alex said as he shot him.

Alex burned the body, and I cleaned the blood. We went home and made supper.

"What happened?", Kristina asked.

"We killed them all", I told her.

"What? You didn't", she said.

"Dude, that's badass", Dory told Alex.

"I kinda want to fuck Alex now", Dory said.

"Wait.. what?", Kristina said.

"So the drug worked", I said.

"What drug?", Dory asked.

"I drugged you this morning.. both of you.. truth serum", I told them.

"Fuck you", Dory said.

"Shit", she whispered. I could tell she regretted it, but she said it because of the truth serum.

"Guys, I'm outta here before I'm getting raped by a teenager", Alex said as he went out of the house.

I looked mad at Dory.

"What?", she said.

"Just get your asses up to bed", I demanded to Dory and Kristina.

Author's note
Lucas helped me planning this chapter.

-Kristina Leonora