~Chapter 13~

Dory' POV
Then we went downstairs to eat dinner. I were just sitting there, looking down at the table.

"Why aren't you eating?", Joanna asked.

"I'm not hungry", I answered.

"But you haven't eaten anything since breakfast, you really should eat something", Joanna said.

"I think she's just upset. And you shouldn't judge her for that. She has a very good reason for it, we both have", Kristina said.

"I know that, but I can't just let you go. As far as I know, you're just gonna call the police", Joanna said.

"It is also a good reason to do that. You killed my parents", Kristina said.

"Yes, but it was self defense", Alex said.

"You kidnapped people", I said.

"Just shut up", Alex said.

Kristina's POW
Suddenly, Dory and I couldn't stand it anymore. We ran upstairs to the bathroom, locked the door and wanted to call the police. But we had a problem. We didn't know the address. So instead, we were stuck. The bathroom had no windows, Alex and Joanna were right outside of the bathroom, and we couldn't Get out without getting caught.

"Come out, please!", Alex said.

"You better not call the cops", Joanna said.

"How can we call the cops? We don't have the address", I answered.

"Can you just come out before you're making it ten times worse?", Joanna asked.

"They're not gonna come out. Not if we're standing here. Let's go down to the living room, and then they have the time to calm down", Alex suggested.

Joanna and Alex went downstairs to the living room, so we snuck into their bedroom and Dory grabbed a gun. We ran downstairs and out of the front door. But before we could escape, Joanna grabbed my hand.

"Dory..put down the gun", she said.

Then Alex came out, and he took another gun out of his pocket, and he aimed the gun at me.

"I'm warning you right now, give me the gun", Joanna repeated.

Then Dory handed Joanna the gun.

"What were you thinking?", Joanna asked.

"Were you really gonna kill me if Dory didn't put down the gun?", I asked.

"Nooo, of course not. We just used it as a threat", Alex explained.

"You have no idea how scared I was", I said.

"Well, that was the point", He said and punched us both in the face. Everything turned black.