~Chapter 178~

Joanna's POV
The next morning, we all had a nice breakfast where we were talking and planning what to do that day. Everyone wanted different things. Dory and Kristina went shopping, Alex went out drinking (typically Alex, drinking when it's day time), and I stayed home just relaxing and cleaning.
Suddenly, the door bell rang. I went to see who was here. When I opened the door, a doctor stood there. He told me that he had some stronger medicine for Kristina's health. I thanked him and said goodbye.
I thought it was a little weird that he showed up at the door so long after Kristina were at the hospital, but I didn't think that much about it. Alex came home with roses for me.

"Naww, Alex! How sweet", I kissed him.

"Red roses for the woman I love", he said.

"How is your relationship with the girls at the moment by the way?", Alex asked.

"It's better.. so much better", I answered.

"That's good, I heard them calling you mom a few times. How do you feel about that?", he asked.

"I like that, we are finally about to make them a better life. I think they feel home", I explained.

"They do", he said.

That night, he went to a bar to drink with a friend. Again. Around 8:00 pm, Dory and Kristina was still not home. I decided to call Dory.

"Dory? Where are you, guys? You've been gone for six hours", I said.

"We're on our way home", she said and hung up.

When they came home, Dory were resting on the couch, while Kristina went to take her medicine that she got from the doctor. Kristina were fine the first 30 minutes after taking the medicine, but suddenly she said that she felt dizzy, and she started to talk bullshit. We thought it was completely normal, until she began to throw up blood. I quickly called the ambulance, and then I called Alex.
Alex's POV
I knew the doctor had poisoned her or given her some kind of drugs. I went to find the doctor, and I found him running into an abandoned building. We turned on the lights and tried to hide, but he couldn't. I shot him in the leg. But he crawled deeper into the building and I couldn't find him. I called Joanna, and I met her outside. We went to cut the power.

"Well, well.. look who' a getting scared.. you may crawl, but you can't hide", Joanna said and pulled the trigger of her gun.

Joanna's POV
The doctor panicked. We could hear his heavy breathing. I found him. He turned around and ran right into me.

"Found you", I said and sprayed pepper spray in his eyes.

I kicked him in his leg where Alex shot him. He screamed in pain. I tied him to a metal plate.

"What did you do?", I asked.

"What?", he cried.

"What did you do!?", I repeated.

"Please, I didn't do anything", he said.

I shot him in the other leg, and he screamed.

"You're lying", I said.

"If you don't tell me what the hell you did to my daughter less than 30 seconds, then you're gonna get the slowest death you could ever imagine", I warned him.

"30 seconds!? Are you insane?", he yelled.

"21 seconds now", I told him.

"Tell me right now, and I'll end it quick", I said.

"I positioned her", he explained.

I walked right over to him and choked him.

"That girl is my child, you bastard! She's a Murphy! Like me.. And I think you should learn what Murphys do to people who mess with them", I said.

"Please, just shoot me", he said.

I looked at Alex, and he gave me an axe.

"Not yet", I said as I chopped off his hand.

"Now, I can shoot you", I said and shot him.

We threw gasoline over him and lit his body on fire. We went home, to see if Kristina was alright. The doctors were able to help her.

"Your daughter will be fine", one of them said.

I started to cry, and I pulled her close to me. We thanked the doctors and then we went to bed.

Author's note
Thank you for reading the chapter! I hope you liked it. Lucas helped me planning it.

-Kristina Leonora