~Chapter 192~

Dory's POV
Alex, Kristina and I, had just gotten home from the hospital when Alex received an unknown phone call from a man that said he was the boy that Kristina met that evening, Lucas. He explained that he was really nervous for the dinner he was invited on, so he sent his twin brother, Peter, to pretend it was him. He was pissed that we had murdered almost his whole family, and wanted revenge through Alex and Joanna's baby.

''If you lay a hand on my daughter, I swear I will make your life a living hell'', Alex threatened Lucas. ''You've already done that, and I will happily return the favor'', Lucas hung up.

Alex turned quiet for a few seconds, and then he quickly grabbed his leather jacket, his gun, and then he ran outside of the house and started the car. Kristina and I wondered where he was going, but why knew it wouldn't be a good idea to follow him, so we stayed home.

Alex's POV
When I got into the car, I called Joanna right away and went to the hospital. ''You need to keep Janice safe, someone's after her!'', I yelled in the phone. ''What? What is going on?'', she asked. But I just hung up and continued driving. When I came to the hospital, I ran in and found Joanna. ''Alex, you need to tell me what is going on, you're freaking me out'', she told me. I told her everything that had happened, and she got really upset. ''What are we supposed to do?'', she asked. ''We should take Janice and go home'', I answered. The doctors explained that it wasn't a good idea to take them home yet, that it was a little early, but we didn't give a fuck. We went home immediately. But unfortunately, something horrible happened on our way home. Joanna wanted to take Janice a quick trip into target to buy some stuff. ''No, honey. I think it's best you stay in the car with her. I'll go'', I said and kissed her cheek. ''How cute you are, but I'm going'', she said and went out of the car. I didn't want to make her upset by following her and making her think I didn't trust her, so I stayed in the car and let her go alone. That was a mistake, cause she never returned. After waiting for about 30 minutes, I decided to go looking for them, but they were not in the store. They were nowhere to be found. Suddenly, I got a phone call. I picked up, and it was Lucas. ''Where is my wife and my kid?!'', I yelled. ''No need to worry. They'll be fine, if you come get them yourself within an hour. If you haven't found them, they're both dead'', he warned me.

I went back to the house, and asked if Kristina knew something about where he lived. She told me she knew where he lived in New York, but she doubted they were there already. She was right. He wouldn't be telling me to find them within an hour if they were in New York, that would be impossible. But then we figured out something. Kristina still had his number on her phone. We found Lucas' number, and then we tracked down his phone. We found out where he was, and then we all went to get Joanna and Janice back. They were located in an abounded building. We found Joanna tied to a chair, with the baby in her pram, crying. Lucas weren't there at the moment, so we managed to cut the rope around Joanna's hands, and then Joanna fed Janice. The guy came a short while later, he aimed a gun at us. But then he realized he only had a bullet left. ''One bullet, five of us. No matter who you choose to kill, the others will rip you in half. And you don't want that, do you?'', Joanna asked. ''I don't care what happens to me as long as I make you all suffer for what you did to my twin brother, my dad, and my little brother'', Lucas explained. ''You blame us for your twin brother? You're the one who sent him over to us for dinner, because you were shy. Did you have feelings for Kristina? Is that why you didn't come over?'', Dory asked. ''Just shut up!'', Lucas yelled. ''It's still your fault your twin brother is dead. How does it feel?'', I asked. I could see tears coming from his eye. He put down his gun. ''I know, but that doesn't mean it's not you fault my dad and younger brother is dead. But I don't want any more trouble today. I don't really want to hurt any of you, I'm not evil. Can you please forgive me?'', Lucas asked. ''Oh, spare us the lies. You're just afraid we're gonna kill you, and we will if you lay a hand on my wife and our child again, but for now we're giving you one more chance. At least we leave here, knowing you're suffering for everything we did to you. So that's kind of a relief'', I told him.

Kristina didn't say that much. She just looked confused of what was happening that night, she always thought it was Lucas, when it was Peter the whole time. She didn't even know he had a twin. ''You got to be kidding me. I would have been happy to see you, but no. You tried to kill my.. family'', she said. All of us got surprised she had called Joanna her family. ''What?'', Joanna herself said. Kristina smiled softly and nodded. Joanna wanted to be a little alone with Lucas, so we brought Janice to the car. We never knew what Joanna said that day to Lucas, and we probably will never know. All we know is that it was probably something really serious.