~Chapter 107~

Joanna's POV
I went to talk to Kristina.

"Kristina, we need to talk". I said.

"I don't think so", she said as she was gonna walk away. But I grabbed her hand.

"Behave", I said.

"How could you do this? How could you call him and tell him that he and his son should leave town?", I asked.

"Because what you're doing is wrong", Kristina said.

"Give me your phone", I demanded.

"What? No", she said.

"Give me your phone!", I repeated.

She handed me her phone and rolled her eyes.

"Wait", I said before she was gonna walk away.

"What?", she asked annoyed.

"Put your hand on the table", I said.

I took up a pocketknife and made a big but not so deep cut on her hand.

"What the hell?", she said.

"Next time you're being loyal", I said as I handed her paper towel and walked away.

The next day, I caught Kristina sneaking into kitchen where I had her phone. I went behind her and slapped her hand away from the phone when she was about to grab it.

"Ouch", she said.

"Try to take your phone and see what happens", I said.

She took her phone and tried to run away hoping I wouldn't get her. But of course I did, she's slow as fuck. I grabbed her hand and held it for about five seconds on a hot fry plate. She tried not to scream, but she couldn't. I pushed her down to the floor.

"You never learn", I said as I went to call Mark that was at the hospital.

"Are you alone where the doctors can't hear you?", I asked.

"I am.. I'm at the bathroom", he said.

"You better not be lying to me", I said.

"I swear", he said.

"Before I tell you what I'm gonna tell you, you gotta promise me that you're not going to tell anyone.. do not call the police! Or there will be consequences", I told him.

"You're lucky I don't kill you for not giving me the money, so you better not tell anyone. Your son is dead", I said.

"What!? You evil slut.. kill me", he said.

"Kill you? Nice try, I'm not gonna let you die and be done with everything.. you're gonna live with the guilt", I said.

"You're gonna make me suffer until I die?", he asked.

"That's right, you should have given me the money. Your boy is dead because of you", I said to make him way more upset then he already was. And it worked. Two weeks later, that man was dead. He committed suicide.

Author's note
Credits to Lucas for the suicide idea.
-Kristina Leonora