Wall Rose Breach

Stohess District – 850

Y/N's Point of View

Jean, Armin, and I had finished our debriefing a while ago. I wanted to fall asleep during it. I was now walking side by side with Jean, wandering the halls. He held my hand carefully and in a comforting way.

All but a few of us in the one hundred and forth; Jean, Eren, Armin, Mikasa and myself, had been sent off a matter of hours ago. My third favourite scout was to watch over them. Mike. It was to make sure there are no more spies in the one hundred and forth.

I looked up at him, the way the sun was reflecting off his two toned hair and his brown eyes. Honestly, this plus his personality is why I love him so much. He has been through so much yet, help and puts up with me.

"Jean, why do you put up with me?" I asked him out of the blue. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me with a shocked expression. "What?" I questioned. "I don't put up with you. There is no reason to put up with you, you're bloody perfect" Jean spoke.

I blushed as red as cherry and quickly looked to the ground. I let my (H/C) hair fall over my face. He placed a hand under my chin and lifted my head to make eye contact with him. He gave me a smile and kissed me. When we broke apart, I hugged him tightly around his torso.

We would have stayed like this if Armin had come running up in a panic. I reluctantly broke apart from Jean and ran to Armin, placing a steady hand on his back while he bent over and caught his breath. When his breathing slowed, I spoke up.

"Armin, what's wrong?" I asked calmly, trying to hide the panic in my voice. "The titans, they-they've breached wall Rose!" Armin told me. I looked back at Jean who in turn, looked at me with the same expression I had.

I realised the direction Armin was heading, seconds after he spoke. I took off for Eren's room without a second thought. I ran through the halls, I could here Armin behind me. Jean had gone another direction, to change into uniform, would be my best guess. I will do that after Eren and Mika are informed.

I got to Eren's room and threw the door open. "Eren! Mika! The titans have broken through wall Rose!" I shout-informed them. The starred at me dumbfounded. Armin came up behind me. "It's true! They've broken through wall Rose, the titans, they're coming!" Armin told them.

I ran into the room. "Are you alright Eren? Mikasa?" I asked. "I'm fine (N/N), are you?" he responded. "I'm alright" Mikasa replied. "I'm fine Eren" I told him. "Let's move! Get into uniform and come find us" I told them and hugged them, before running out of the room to get my uniform.

I managed to get my uniform together rather quickly. A long sleeve plain white button shirt, with the rest of my required uniform. I was quick to put it on and then I ran to find Jean.

I ran through hall after hall trying to find him. After many minutes I accidently ran smack into someone. I fell back and expected to hit the hard floor. Nope. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and prevent me from falling. I opened my eyes and saw the one person I had been looking for.

I regained my balance and hugged him. "Don't fall of your horse while we're out. No one will be able to find you" I joked with the last part. He gave a playful offended look. "Are you calling me a horse? I thought I was your boyfriend" he joked back, playfully pouting. I gave him a hug and ruffled his hair. "Yeah, but I still love ya. So don't get hurt, alright?" I spoke. "Alright. You be careful to, okay?" He responded. "When am I not?" I joked. "I'm seeing the sibling resemblance now" he sighed. I playfully punched him and ran off.

Time Skip

Eren and I loaded our ODM gear into the wagon. "Great. Somebody explain to me what this means" Eren inquired in a slightly cranky tone. We both took a seat on the same side. Eren sat in between Mikasa and myself. I couldn't figure out what to say so I kept my mouth shut, laying my head on his shoulder.