Experiment

Safe House – 850

Y/N's Point of View

"That's my sister!" Eren shouted-growled extremely loudly.

I quickly turned and buried my face in Jean's chest due to the amount of embarrassment I feel. If I wasn't red already, I certainly was now. 'Oh no...' was my only thought.

"That's my sister you stuck up horse!" I heard Eren shout again. That was followed by steps starting to come closer. "Eren no!" I heard Armin yell. I pulled my head from Jean's chest and looked back at the group of people. Hanji had doubled over in laughter. Armin was holding Eren back as Eren went to try and run at Jean. Historia, Sasha, and Connie stood there in shock. Mikasa had a slight smug smile on her face. Moblit looked purely peeved and captain Levi looked emotionless, with slight annoyance present.

My eyes flickered from Jean back to Eren. "That's my sister!" Eren shouted again. "And my girlfriend you suicidal bastard!" Jean shouted back at him finally. "Eren calm down" Armin tried. "Get away from her, you piece of shit!" Eren shouted back. "No" Jean teased him as he kissed me again to tease Eren, I kissed back. How could I not, I love him.

I heard Eren growl. We parted and Jean smirked at Eren. I looked to Moblit and Hanji briefly. Hanji was wiping tears of laughter from her eyes, Moblit just looked like he was about to join Eren in attempting to beat up Jean. "I'll squash you Kirstein!" Eren threatened.

Eren broke free from Armin and Armin fell backwards. "Armin! Are you alright?!" I called. Armin gave me a dismissive hand wave, to say he's alright. He slowly sat back up. Eren stormed over to us and pulled me from Jean. He looked at me calmly. "Are you alright?" He asked softly. "Eren I'm fine. You need to calm down" I answered.

He then turned to Jean. "Stay away from her horse face!" Eren shouted and went to punch Jean in the face. I quickly stepped between them. "Enough. Please calm down" I spoke to him. Eren's eyes softened at me momentarily.

"Eren, I won't let you hurt Jean. You know this" I told him. He looked at me and glared at Jean. "Calm down" I told him. "Why should I?" Eren continued to glare at Jean. "Eren, he cares about me. I need you to calm down, please" I answered.

"What if he hurts you? I don't want you getting hurt (N/N)" Eren told me. "You really think I'd hurt her? I'm not an idiot and it would kill me if I hurt her" Jean rolled his eyes. "Besides, do you think Mikasa would let him live? Plus Moblit over there" I pointed to the peeved Moblit. "Fair point" Eren mumbled.

Eren moved me behind him, and he stared Jean in the eyes. "If you hurt her, I will end you" Eren threatened. "You'd have to kill me before I'd hurt her" Jean told him, staring back at him. I blushed at his statement.

I heard Moblit take a deep breath before he walked over. The crunching of grass heard every time he took a step. He placed a hand on my shoulder. "If you really care about her, then I suppose we won't have a problem. Just remember, I'm a lot stronger than Eren" Moblit spoke calmly. Jean shivered slightly. "I guess you can date my sister" Eren mumbled. I smiled and hugged him. "Your still my brother Erey" I whispered. He smiled and hugged back.

"Are you done with your repulsive behaviour!" The captain shouted at us. "I'll give you two cleaning duties and take yours away (Y/N)" Levi threatened. "You wouldn't" I glared at him. He shrugged, as if to say 'try it.' 

Everyone started getting the previsions out of the cart. I saw Mikasa start walking towards the cart. 'Uh, no. Your injured. Stubborn sister' I thought.

"Mikasa! Get your injured backside back inside. I don't want you more hurt" I called over to her. "I can help" Mikasa replied. "Please Mikasa, please?" I gave her the puppy eyes. Her eyes softened, then she replied.