Chapter 47

Miyuki's pov

I was glad to say that I made a full recovery from the fight with Night Wave, the thing is, I was still shaken up by the fact that I fought him myself. I hadn't told Deku, Mom or Itsuki, or even Todoroki that I felt extremely horrible and traumatized by the fight itself. When I was alone fighting him, I couldn't let the fear that I was feeling interfere with my decision-making and fighting. For some reason, I could never get the conversation I had with my mother before I ran into Night Wave that day out of my mind. Currently, we were all standing outside of the school gathered around Mr. Aizawa and Itsuki. "Alright as you know, U.A High has finished its first semester and summer vacation." Mr. Aizawa spoke up, as I shifted my weight onto my left leg. "However. Those for you trying to help heroes will receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights." He said.

"Deku, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" Uraraka asked, looking at Deku. I noticed that Deku seemed preoccupied with something, but he also was blushing. I smiled, shaking my head as I saw his reaction to Uraraka standing so close to him. "Are you really that excited for this training camp?" Bakugo asked, as Todoroki looked over at the two of us. "Yes, I am. It's going to be fun." I said, as we headed to our bus. I saw that Class B was going as well, which only served to annoy me because I don't like that thought of having to be in this camp with Monoma. "You are so weird." Bakugo said, shaking his head. "She may be weird, but you still love her. Am I right?" Sue teased, making Bakugo blush at her comment. "Shut up, Sue!!" He shouted, "He didn't deny it!!!" Eijiro laughed, "Oh man!! Bakugo is in love with her!! Look at him blush!!" Denki pointed, smiling as he laughed. "SHUT UP, PIKACHU!!" Bakugo only blushed brighter, as the two of them continued to laugh at him. I shook my head, as Todoroki simply interlocked our fingers together and looked away. "By the way, Itsuki.. Why are you coming along?" Sue asked, turning attention onto Itsuki. "Itsuki has some training to do. Although, he may already be at Pro Hero status, he still has a lot of things to learn. Especially since he was in the U.S for quite a while." Mr. Aizawa explained, walking past us.

"So you still have training to do?" Deku asked, "Yeah. But it won't be as crazy as yours will be." He said with a shrug, "Class A's bus is this way!" Iida said, "Line up in seat order." We eventually got onto the bus, which seemed to take forever since there were a lot of us getting on. Todoroki and I were sitting together, next to us sat Sue and Shinji. I noticed that Sue had become quite close to Shinji, especially since I hung out with Denki, Eijiro, Todoroki and Bakugo a lot more. I felt a little sleepy, so I leaned onto Todoroki, who felt extremely warm. I continued to listen to the chatter on the bus, finding myself listening to my friends conversation.

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour." Mr. Aizawa spoke up, I turned my attention to him. He tried to talk but nobody was paying attention, because they were all talking so damn loud. I shook my head, sighing as I tuned out of everyone's loud conversations.

"So... Miyu.." I opened my eyes, looking over to Denki, who was giving me a look. "What, Denki?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. I could tell he was about to say something I won't like, "So.... Eijiro and I have a question." He looped an arm around Eijiro, "Why are you pulling me into this?" Eijiro said, giving him a look. "What's the question?" I asked, "Well... We kinda wanted to know.. Since you and Todoroki are together.. How many times have you two kissed?" My face turned red, as I buried it in Todoroki's chest.

"Why would you even ask that?!" Itsuki shouted, making him yelp as I heard him grab Denki and Eijiro. The two of them started yelling in pain, while I kept my face hidden. "Todoroki, don't you dare answer that question." Itsuki said, "I wasn't going to." Todoroki responded, looking somewhat annoyed.

~~

We arrived at the mountain top somewhat around nine in the morning, it was so early and I was tired. I stretched my arms, stepping off the bus and kept close to Todoroki and the others. I heard a commotion behind us to see Mineta shaking, he looked like he needed to pee. "What's with Mineta?" I asked, looking to Uraraka. "Think he has to-" Uraraka was cut off by his stuttering, "Where's the bathroom?" He looked around, making me shake my head in slight amusement. "You don't think we stopped here to rest, did you?" Mr. Aizawa asked, making me look at him. I finally noticed the black car, which was parked just a few feet from us.