Chapter 17

Miyuki's pov

"Hey Todoroki, what's up?" I was still on Deku's back, "Hey, we should probably get lunch before time runs out." Deku said but I could see that Todoroki was trying to intimidate him, which kinda pissed me off. "That power you used, is a lot like the power All Might uses." Todoroki spoke up finally, "Are you All Might's secret love child or something?" He asked, catching us off guard and I busted out laughing. "Uhhhh, Miyu.... I don't think it's a good thing to laugh at the question." Deku said nervously, "Oh come on! Deku being All Might's secret love child?! He doesn't look like him besides how would I be his sister then?! Todoroki, you cannot possibly believe that." I composed myself and sat straight up, as Todoroki speaks up again.

"There is a secret connection between you two. For me, I'm the son of the number two Pro Hero Endeavor and I know that Miyuki is the daughter of the number 3 pro heroes Nitrogirl and Winterbullet. But my dad being Endeavor, gives me more reason to beat you." He explained and I jumped off of Deku's back, becoming serious.

"My father, is obsessed with defeating All Might although he hasn't been able to do it. He still tries to. He used his money to buy out my mother to implement a quirk marriage, with the intent of creating a powerful child which is me. But he only made me to finally be able to defeat All Might. All the memories I have of my mom was of her crying. My mother called my left side unbearable and threw scalding water in my face, which explains the burn. The reason I picked a fight with you is to show my father that I can win this festival without using my fire." I was surprised that he had opened up to both of us and I felt bad that his mother did that, but I wasn't going to pity him.

I never knew my parents, which is something I wish I had. Before Todoroki goes to leave, he turns to look at me. "Thanks for what you did out there, I wasn't expecting a hug but I think I needed it. Thanks Miyu. You really are a good friend. Cheering for everyone despite going against them." He turns around to leave, but Deku stops him. "I will do my best to defeat you, Todoroki." I put a hand on Deku's shoulder as Todoroki leaves. Soon after, most of the girls were tricked by Denki and Mineta to wear cheerleader outfits.

Before the recreational games begin, Midnight instructs students to draw lots in order to organize matchups for the final round: a one on one fighting competition. Eijiro and Sero explain to Mina that the final round of the festival differs every year, although it is always a one on one competition. Two students withdrew from it so that opened up a new spot. So with everyone having drawn our matches were set. It went like this:

1st- Izuku Midoriya vs. Hitoshi shinso
2- Todoroki vs. Sero
3- Ibara Shiozaki vs. Denki Kaminari
4- Miyuki Midoriya vs. Momona
5- Tenya Iida vs. Mei Hatsume
6- Mina Ashido vs. Yuga Aoyama
7- Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Momo Yaoyorozu
8- Eijiro Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
9- Katsuki Bakugo vs. Ochaco Uraraka
10- Sue Kamiya vs. Shinji Kamanazaki

I'm in the fourth match, while Deku is in the first match of this event. "Be careful down there with him. When you respond to what he says, he brainswashes you." Ojiro warned, "Good Luck, Deku." I gave him a high-five and he walked to the stage area. I ended up sitting next to Bakugo, "So you're going against that jerk Momona?" Bakugo asked, "Yeah, I am. I just hope he doesn't piss me off too much." I said, looking down at the arena. The match begins but it starts off with Deku responding to Hitoshi, who uses his quirk and freezes Deku. "Damnit, Deku. Why didn't you listen?" I sat forward watching this whole thing go down. "Deku, what were you thinking? What did he say that made you respond? Come on, he has figure out a way to get moving or he'll walk outside of the ring. Come on, Deku." I looked at Deku and saw something, it was nine silhouettes.

"They must be the people who had the One for All quirk before Deku got it." I looked back at Deku seeing his fingers move, meaning that this thing must have activated his quirk. Soon enough, I saw Deku move on his own. "Deku!!!! Get him!!!" I yelled, shooting up from my seat. He continues to fight for control and the two have a fist fight. Deku ends up defeating Hitoshi.

But something caught my eye, it was a boy in a hoodie sitting over by Class B. He wasn't in their class because he would have gone against someone in our class so he must have been a third year student, "Miyu, what's up?" Denki tapped my shoulder, as Bakugo looked over to me and I shrugged my head over to the boy. He wasn't looking down at the stage but at me talking to the others, "Who is that?" Bakugo sat forward, turning his frame to me. "I don't know. But he's not in class B is he? He would have competed against one of us." I explained and they looked back at him. I couldn't shake the eerie feeling, I was getting off of him so I kept my guard up just in case.

He seemed like the mysterious type which only made me more curious about him, like where did he come from and what class was he in. I knew just who to ask which was All Might, Itsuki and maybe Mr. Aizawa knows about him. I locked eyes with him which sent a chill down my spine, until I noticed the friendly glint in his eyes.