Chapter 8

3rd person's pov

Bakugo's eyes widened as he realized what had done to Deku, and how Miyuki was reacting. This was the first time he had ever seen her cry, and as well as everyone else. "Wow, she must really care for him." Tsuyu said, "It's because Deku and his mother are all she has left." Denki said, not realizing it. "What do you mean by that?" Yaoyorozu asked, which turned all the attention to Denki, who hadn't realized what he said.

"Her parents were the famous Pro Heroes Winter Bullet and Nitrogirl, but her mother died and her father went missing." He finally realized what he said, as everyone grew shocked and looked at the crying girl on the screen. "That means her parents knew Deku's and they took her in. She must have been only a baby when that happened. He really is all she has." Eijiro said and Todoroki suddenly got a weird feeling.

"What is this feeling? I feel so sad that she's going through this and she's a funny, cute, outgoing girl. Wait... Did I just call her cute? What is wrong with me? Do I like her?" Todoroki thought, staring at the monitor. "Wait, guys... Please don't let Miyuki know what I told you!" Denki yelled, finally taking in what he just did.

"Why?" Mineta asked, "She'll kill me with all three of her quirks and, she'll start out with her fire. Please don't tell her. Please, you gotta act normal." Iida, Uraraka, Bakugo and All Might heard the entire conversation Denki had with the others. "Miyu, they're gonna take him away on the stretcher to Recovery Girl." Miyuki looked up at Iida and Uraraka, who felt saddened that she was feeling so bad. "Okay," she moved away from him, letting them take him away. "Hey, where are you going?" Bakugo asked, "To clean myself up and get ready for my fight." She sounded so angry, but she didn't let it show. She walked off, leaving everyone dumbfounded about what just happened. All Might, Bakugo, Iida and Uraraka get back to the monitor room. "Alright, the next two to go is team B and Team I." Itsuki announced just as Miyuki got back, they all had noticed her hair was a little messy and she looked like she had no emotion. "Let's go Todoroki, Shoji." She walked off to the battle grounds and they followed.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Uraraka asked Iida, "Who knows, let's just hope she can handle all of this. We've seen her use her quirks in the practical exam, but she's been training for a while. And Sue can copy it. We are gonna have a real fight on our hands." Iida explained, as they got into the building. Oijro went for Todoroki, as he told both Miyuki and Shoji to move on.

"Shoji, you go get the weapon." Miyuki told Shoji, who tried to protest but she yelled at him and he left. "I know that you are out here, Sue. You must have copied Toru's quirk, when you touched her before coming here." Everyone watched intently, as they realized she was right. Todoroki had finished his battle, and was on a floor four levels below Miyuki. "Miyuki, where are you?" Todoroki spoke into his earpiece, "Don't worry about where I am, go help Shoji get the damn weapon." She cut off communication with her team, just as Bakugo had done.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. She did not just cut off her team." Denki shook his head, worried about his best friend. "She cut off her communication with her team, like Bakugo did." Momo explained, "But why would she do that?" Uraraka asked, looking up at the screen.

"Who knows.." Iida muttered. "You know, Sue... I can tell where you are." Miyuki froze the floor and Sue jumped away, making herself visible. "Damn it, I knew that you weren't gonna fall for that." Sue smirked and touched the ice, "Do your worst." Sue charged at Miyuki, who jumped out of the way. "Why are you running, Miyuki?" Sue asked as Miyuki took off down the hall. "That look on her face, says that she has a plan." Deku said, turning the attention to him. "What are you doing here, Deku?" Uraraka asked, "I came here to watch my sister in her fight." He walked forward and sat down watching the monitor, as Sue went through one of the walls. She tackles Miyuki and they both tumble down a set of stairs which happen to be a floor lower than they previously were on. "Ahhhhhh!!!" Miyuki lit her hand up in ice and punched Sue, who was on top of her. She got up to her feet and punched Sue again, but this time with fire covering her fist. Sue flew back into the wall and bounced off, but quickly recovered as she charged at Miyuki. "AHHHH!" Sue shrouded her fists in fire and tried to punch Miyuki, but Miyuki caught her punch and swung her around, flipping her onto her back just like what Deku did to Bakugo. "Whoa!!!" Everyone shouted, as Miyuki backed away with her fire shrouding her left side and her ice covering her right side.