Character Info

Name: Miyuki Midoriya, Sateruya (formerly)

Age: 15 (October 15)

Blood type: AB+

Height: 5'3''

Weight: 134 lbs

Hair color: white and blue

Eye color: Green and blue

Appearance: Her blue and white hair falls to her shoulders and has bangs that end just above her eyes. She usually wears a necklace given to her by her mother. Her green and blue eyes make her stand out. She likes to wear comfortable clothing.

Personality: Sweet, Loving, short-tempered, caring, loyal, courageous, confident, highly intelligent. Well known for her bravery. Curses sometimes but not as much as Bakugo.

Family: Mai Tatsunori Sateruya (mother, deceased), Kei Shirosaki Sateruya (father, missing), Itsuki (older brother, alive), Inko (adoptive mother, alive), Izuku Midoriya (adoptive brother, alive), Hisashi Midoriya (adoptive father)

Crush: Todoroki Shoto

Likes: Izuku, his mother, sweets, Tenya. All Might, her teachers. Itsuki.

Dislikes: Friends with Bakugo, but hates how he picks on Deku. Bullies, villains, liars, apples, or anything containing apples, self- absorbed people, jerks, jocks.

Quirk: Fire manipulation along with water and ice. She can turn anything she touches into ice without even having to use her left side. She can also manipulate water, as she can control it. She can shoot fire from her hands use it to create a weapon. The same with her water. But she can use it as a shield.

Backstory:

Her mother and father were well-known Heroes, but one day will on a mission. Her mother is killed leaving her with her father. He was best friends with Deku's father, but she was just a baby when it happened. By the time she was three her father had gone on a mission but before his mission, he asked Deku's father to look after her. But he soon went missing never to be heard from again. Miyuki never got to see her father much and the only time he showed up was before he disappeared, so she barely remembers him. So, Deku's father took her in making her a part of the family so she grew up around Deku and Bakugo. But she grew to hate villains after learning the truth of her parent's demise. She also hated how Bakugo treated Deku after he got his quirk so she started to defend him more. She is apart of Deku's family despite the fact that Inko isn't her real mother. As a young child, she was fascinated by both All Might and her parents. Since Inko was best friends with her mother, she always asked Inko to tell her stories about her mother and father. She never liked the fact that she didn't even know her parents. Her mother had the fire manipulation quirk and was known as Nitrogirl, her father had the ice and water manipulation but he was also able to boil and freeze water. He was known as Winter Bullet mainly for his ice and water combination but also his speed. She has an older brother but he lives in the U.S. he is about 18. He has his mother's quirk instead of a combination, he went to the U.S. because his father had last been seen there. So he devoted much of his life to finding him. She closely resembles both her parents having most of her mother's features. Her smile looks exactly like her mothers, which makes Itsuki sad. But she doesn't know who Itsuki is to her yet.

Name: Itsuki Sateruya

Age: 18 (July 18)

Height: 5' 10 1/2''

Weight: unknown

Blood type: O+

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Green and blue