Chapter 4: Try-Outs

Loud footsteps occurred on the ground, followed by panting. Damn, I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry! the woman mentally panicked. One hour later as the woman dragged ALL of her belongings in a gigantic sack, she had finally made it to the eleventh division. Nothing but men infested the area and gazed at her, with shock written on their faces. Kai finally gained her shihakushou but had messed with it, to give it her own taste in style. Sleeves ripped off which exposed her toned muscle and the flaming tattoo on her biceps, the front wide open to show her dark red wrappings, and dark red wrappings that covered her entire forearms. She had a wicked grin plastered on her face with narrowed and determined eyes. She was only excited to be there... to see Captain Zaraki...

Many men tried halting her but failed considering she shoved right past them and even ripped right out of some of the guy's grips, that tried grabbing her. She didn't care what they had to say, ignoring everyone that spoke to her and insisted on stopping her in her tracks. Once she got to her apartment room, a key was used to open it and charged right into the building. Tossing down her large bag of interior items and whetstones, she looked around only to see that there was already a bed, desk, closet, bathroom, small kitchen, and a table. She flopped down on her bed to test it out, and much to her surprise, it was rather comfy.

She got back up in a rush and stormed outside, on her way out she had already locked her door back and then jumped down the long flight of stairs. Landing professionally on her feet, she ran in the direction of the squad 11 try-outs, once being told that Captains or their strongest men held those tests... Where, you ask? Why...in the training hall of course.

She stormed down the street, cut corner after corner, and jumped high over some people that would be in her way. Knowing she had already had her daggers on her, she didn't have to stash them away in her bag. As time passed, she slowly grew tired of taking so long, thus, she paused in mid-run and looked up at the wall next to her.

"Fuck this, I'm cheat'n..." she spoke irritably with an annoyed look, turned to one wall then jumped to grab a hold of the edge with one hand; jerking her arm up, she caught her footing on the ledge then stood up to look round. She placed the side of her hand above her eyes and rested the other hand on her hip with a big grin. "I spy with my little eye....something long and wide...filled with men of all kinds with nervousness and sweat, as well balling over their pride.~ The training hall," she kept her grin on her face then jumped from one ledge to another and skipped across the streets in the eleventh division.

Some guys looked up and saw her soaring across to the other wall in slow motion, her ponytail could be seen flailing gracefully and that same old wicked grin on her face was present. The men got shivers at seeing her expression but also wondered...why they didn't think of that, too...

She was nearing the hall, one shortcut after another, and watched as the building grew larger the closer she got.

~~~TrainingHall/TryOuts~~~

"Alright, listen up you pansies! I'm here to see if you have what it takes to be here, or if you have what it takes to scurry away like a coward! Now, let's start with you!" Ikkaku pointed at a burly man that stood about 6ft 5 inches but was interrupted by Kaiorin who burst through the door.

The punk-goth stumbled across the room, rolling on her side then ended up doing a couple of backflips to catch herself from crashing and smashing the door out of its hinges... She stood up, then noticed the door was knocked down by her mistake and all she did was skip over a lot of obstacles, that were in her way...