Chapter 26: Her new rank and new insanity!

A/N: I'M SO PSYCHED ABOUT THIS! MY DAYDREAM HAS BECOME REALITY IN THIS FIC! WOOOOT! SOMETHING I IMAGINED FOR A LONG TIME, FINALLY SURFACED IN THIS STORY, YAAAAY!

Moving on...~ I hope you enjoy this! It's the second part of the previous chapter! :D

Here's the picture without the title, so you can get a better glimpse of her <3!

-----------------

The crater was so deep, that she couldn't be seen past the edge. Yammy's eyes were wide, Ulquiorra didn't appear fazed and Barragan seemed uneasy. "BANKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!" Out of nowhere a pillar of lava burst up from the ground, gradually expanding and engulfing the land faster by the second. Yammy and Ulquiorra vanished to avoid the lava and appeared next to a shocked Barragan.

Lava?! the elder questioned in surprise. The thick, wide pillar of lava reached the sky, then slowly ceased. Its remains began to fall and rained upon the white surface, causing faint sizzling sounds to occur with each droplet.

The expansion of the lava pillar made the crater bigger, soon showing Kai in the center with a pool of it around her feet; the lava had burned off her shoes and left her feet bare. Barragan's and Yammy's eyes grew wider at her bankai...they were molten gauntlets that emitted harsh heatwaves around them. They looked as if they were melted onto the top layer of her skin, though some parts of her forearm and hand could be seen. Only plates of it covered the back of her forearms, the back of her hands, the back of her fingers, and finally, half the tips of her fingers were covered up with dragon claws; they covered up her fingernails on all her fingers.

Ulquiorra moved his slits behind her, noticing something big and flaming; whatever it was, it had a hollow mask. It appears she had gained power equal to Yammy's current form...and that thing... Why does it possess a hollow mask...? he mentally questioned in the end and gazed at the flaming thing behind her. "Yammy...don't let your guard down..." That was all he said to his tall companion, making the said Espada raise a brow at him and face the monotonous man.

"The hell, do you mean, Ulquiorra?! Ya saying she's got something up her sleeve? Cause all I see is her bankai, that's nothing really special there!" He angrily yelled, causing the fourth Espada to shut his gaze.

"Open your eyes...Yammy... She's gained more power, equal to yours without your released form..." Ulquiorra replied, finally opening his eyes to the tall man. The said tenth Espada grew a stern expression, then changed to a grinning one and looked over at Kai, questioning why she wasn't moving.