Chapter 41: The day before the escape!

(Old Note) A/N: WOOOOT, FINALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, THINGS ARE GONNA GET A BIT MORE ENTHUSIASTIC!~ BRACE YOURSELVES!

-----------

"Pfffffft, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kai's voice echoed through Aizen's throne room, the said man was sitting on his high horse and watching the goth roll on the floor laughing; the very definition of ROFL...

"Are you done...?" Aizen, the all-mighty-butt-crack questioned and stared at the punk with irritated brown eyes.

"I- I'M SORRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST CAAAAN'T, IT'S TOO DAMN HILARIOUS!" she kept kicking her feet in the air and literally, rolling from side to side on the floor. After the recovery from yesterday, all the Espada had gathered into the throne room. They all watched the woman laugh her ass off, something sure was funny...cause...dang...a few of them were laughing!

"When you're done... I demand you wash this off my foot," he replied and squinted his gaze slightly. What went on exactly? Well, let's just look back to where it aaaallll started.~

~~~Flash back~~~

Kai was running down the hall with an excited grin and narrowed slits present. I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS, TO THAT ASSHOLE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't WAIT, to see the look on his face!~ she mentally shouted and continued laughing in her head. Kai passed many doors, searching for a specific door in mind, and hoped it would come around soon.

Yammy said he had a pet dog and would let me see him earlier, that ten-ton never got around to it! So I'll just pay him a visit myself.~ she playfully spoke, then her excited face changed to confused almost instantly. Wait...why haven't I come across one in the Rukongai...? Do dogs even exist there, or do they and not show up in plain sight...? Huh... Adding to her mental words, the goth spotted the number ten on a door and grinned madly. She rushed after it, skidded to a halt sideways, and knocked on the door harshly. "OI, TEN-MAN! YA IN THERE?!" her question made the said Espada open his gigantic door and stare down at her. "Hey man, you said I could see your dog. Can I?~" she asked and inched closer while nudging her elbow gently on his legs. "Eh-eh?~" with a weird grin she turned into a chibi and continued to nudge him.

"As long as you don't upset'em, I don't care," he answered rather rudely and let her in. She paced into his room, looked around with widened slits, and heard barking not too far from her. His place was nearly empty, except...a cute little hollow pup wagging its tail! She gawked at it with astonishment whilst her mouth hung open and her slits got thinner. The dog and she both gazed at each other in awe, both freezing in place.

This...is a dog...? the punk questioned in her head while feeling her heart race at its cuteness, she could have sworn her heart could be heard beating slowly. She didn't know what was going on with her, but there was a feeling deep...deeeeeep in her chest that just needed to get out. "It's....it's..." mumbled the goth as Yammy rose a brow at her.

What got her all tensed up all of a sudden, was when the pup just sat down and cocked its head...with a little whine. "IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!" Kai screamed out and sounded...like an actual girl?! She rushed over to it while a bubbly background appeared, got on her knees, picked it up, and snuggled it... It kept barking and licking her face, with its tail wagged like a fan. For once in her entire brutish...man-like life, she let out her inner girl. Something she's never felt before and possibly never will again, after this. The Espada's eyes were wide at her outburst, he couldn't believe his own sight and ears!