Chapter 21: Mispronunciations~

"YOU CAN KISS MY ASS FOR ALL I CARE, I'M RIDIN' THIS THING!" It showed Kai being held back by Nnoitra, though got surprisingly head-butted by the back of her skull.

His grip loosened just by a fraction, giving her enough time to squeeze right out. The said man cursed under his breath and chased after her, the dude was pissed that he flinched for a second. She ran out of her room with her motorcycle waiting in the hall, jumped in the air, perfectly landed in a sitting position, and grabbed the handles in front; her ponytail brushed past her side after she leaned over. With a twist from her key, the sound of the motor rumbled and made her grin real big. Touching a button on her bike, a song played and made her veins show up, as well as her wildfire reiastu.

(It's for this awesome moment~)

"YOU WANNA DIE?!" Nnoitra screamed out at her with comical white eyes, obviously furious that she was giving him a hard time.

"I'M ALREADY DEAD, HAHAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed her ass off at her joke just before she stepped on the gas and accelerated down the hall. As she rode down the hall at an amazing speed, the seven-footer used Sonido to catch up to her, appearing in front of her in a flash. Though noticing before running into him, Kai laughed to herself and lifted the bike up onto the wall. Evading him, she was going so fast that she managed to stick to the wall, zooming past the man.

Just before she fully passed him, she shifted her narrowed slits and smiled real big. The two had been racing each other, Nnoitra trying to catch her and Kai avoiding him with the bike. The seven-footer himself was getting quite annoyed at her and his temper rose almost past his limit.

"BWAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" she laughed once more. Entering a wide-open room, she mentally pumped her fist and smiled, even more, there she saw a tall platform where one of Aizen's thrones was.

Lifting the head of her bike, she rode on the back wheel and went off the wall of the platform. Nnoitra watched her stride up the big wall with a scowl, as her voice rang through his ears.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She screamed out excitedly, right after she got past the wall and flew up into the air. Her ponytail waved rapidly behind her with a fist-pumped, one hand on one of the handles, and her eyes shut. The moment she looked down, she saw how high up she was and gripped the free handle.

Descending, she roughly landed on the top of the platform but turned the bike sideways and skidded. With the speed of her bike, she skidded past the other side and fell to the ground, now skidding across the floor. Her ponytail appeared graceful while she was leaning in the opposite direction to where she was heading. Finally stopping, she put her foot down and the stick to her bike popped out, propping it up. (This scene was supposed to be the same length as the song... Q.Q...)

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" she shouted out, no one resided in the throne room except for Nnoitra....who chased her.