Chapter 25: Spreading like wildfire!

(Old note) A/N: THIS IS PART ONE OF THIS CHAPTER, THE NEXT ONE WILL HAVE THAT LIL' SURPRISE, THAT I LONGED FOR! I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT, I'M SO HAPPY! DEAR KAIORIN IS GROWING UP, INTO A BEAST!

~~~~~~~

Kaiorin Koumetsu... I can see the power surging through you, just like Daomig'rah... That child is going to be strong, possibly around our level when she gets her bankai... If she trained for years, she would no doubt... Be a scary opponent. Lord Aizen learned of her quick progression in power when he was in the Soul Society. If she was a pure hollow like Daomig'rah... She would have his strength and mind you-- he is not to be underestimated. Barragan muttered in his head as he secretly tailed Yammy and Kai. If I can just see how far she's gotten, in power... I'd be able to tell how fast she grows. he finished, thinking about Daomig'rah and her.

Kai was racing down a path, trying to find a way out of the castle. Though behind her, Yammy was just casually walking. "This is gonna feel so gooood! I haven't fought in such a long time, damn I'm so excited!" the goth shrieked out in glee and narrowed her eyes with a toothy grin. She turned her head over her shoulder and watched the tenth Espada following. She rose a brow as her white open duster coat flailed behind her. "C'MON YAMMY, HURRY IT UP! HAHAHAHA!" she laughed, feeling as if she was going to win the race... Even if she didn't know her way around the place.

All of a sudden, Ulquiorra sonidoed in front of her and nearly made her collide with him. "You are heading in the wrong direction, trash... This way," he muttered, before turning and walking past her. He almost missed it, the one thing he hated to hear from Kai. "Shorty," he heard her say quietly behind his back, making him stop in mid-pace.

He looked at her from over his shoulder and glared at her like she was the most annoying person alive. Yes-- he actually became annoyed, first time for everything I guess. "Hey, if you stop calling me trash, I'll stop calling you shorty! All's fair in this lair with a touch of my flair!~" she rhymed at the end then grinned from cheek to cheek. He watched her eye him mischievously then turned his head away to ignore her. "Hehehehehe~" she laughed to herself, watching him continue in his walk and follow behind, with Yammy now in front.

"All's fair in this lair with a touch of my bursting flair.~ Provoke me if you dare, I wouldn't care, not even if you give your biggest glare. All I'll do is chase you down until you fall on your ass and make you scream like a little lass!~" she rhymed to herself, keeping herself amused until she and Yammy were outside. The two in front never bothered to look at her, although they could hear her.

"Are you done...?" he asked, trying so hard not to call her trash and never turning his head to view her, though knew he was getting a scowl from the goth.

"Almost-- Ehem...~" she cleared her throat with her eyes shut and slowly opened her mouth to inhale. She began spitting out rhyme after rhyme, not realizing that she was actually rapping.

"Hey, Ulquiorra... I think she's bored, maybe that's why she's doing that," Yammy mentioned with a flat mouth. His eyes looked down at the 5'6 man next to him, expecting a reply.

"Perhaps..." Ulquiorra responded and kept his green slits forward.