Chapter 18: Mine is better than yours!

(Old note) A/N: I'm sorry if you don't like what's in store but... BAHAHAHAHAHAAA I WANTED TO WRITE THIS! I'VE HAD THIS IDEA FOR SO LONG HAHA! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANIME CHARACTERS FART BEFORE, NOR IN FANFICS! ENJOOOY!~

------------------

In her room, the song Ten thousand fists by Disturbed could be heard, as she trained. Her fiery reiatsu fumed high and her spiked ponytail flailed beautifully, with every movement she'd make. She had taken her arms out of the ripped sleeve holes, letting the shirt piece fall down to her hips and dangle. Her muscles were attractively defined, the view of her flame tattoo showed, and her lava veins were in view. Jumping in the air, she did five twirl kicks before landing.

After landing, she rose one leg and did thirty sidekicks with her body leaning over her opposite side. Her kicks were swift and strong, as she swapped legs. She performed thirty of all her close-quarters combat basics: Upper-Cuts, sidekicks, back kicks, straight punches, rib jabs, back-rib jabs, right hooks, left hooks, grapples, push-ups, sit-ups, squats, etc.

Outside of her room, Coyote stood against the nearby wall and was listening to the music being played. He had his arms crossed and blue-gray eyes closed until he felt a presence in front of him. He opened one eye and saw Nnoitra glaring at him. "Yes...?" he asked the seven-footer only to be smirked at.

"Lord Aizen has sent me, to give Koumetsu her gru-" Nnoitra was about to finish when he got interrupted by a five-foot, six-inch man with emerald green slits and half of a boned mask on the side of his head.

"No... Lord Aizen has asked me to give her food, he did not ask you... You just wanted to provoke her..." the pallid man spoke, making Nnoitra scowl. Right behind the five-foot male was a lady with a cart adorned with plates of nutrients. Passing the man of despair, and the wolf himself, he opened Kaiorin's door with no care about what she was doing; he let the cart lady in so she could drop the cart in there and leave. Nnoitra peeked into the doorway as he watched the goth train with music playing, apparently, she was doing push-ups in the handstand position with one hand and her free hand against her lower back.

She jumped into the air a bit, switched hands, and did the same set of thirty with her other. After that thirty, she dropped her legs forward and did a flexible front flip. Alright! My warm-up is done, now for a bit of fun...~ Kai mentally cooed and tapped her feet then began moving with the song. Not realizing that she was actually dancing, she was doing what Yamamoto wanted her to learn. She was dancing real fast with a few head bangs here and there. Laughing from the adrenaline, she did something that anyone would see in a dance-off video. She breakdanced... Out of all moves, she breakdances and was completely unaware that it was an actual dance.