Chapter 6: The tests~

She woke up in squad four barracks, groaning. Her lava slits gradually opened and were barely able to comprehend what was around her, or WHO was. Her hair was down from its blood-red ribbon, sprawled out beautifully and still spiked on the tips but straight nonetheless; luckily she was still wearing her shihakusho. "The hell...just happened...? Why am I in bed...? It's not even dark out..." she muttered in confusion and shifted her slitted irises to the open window that was beside her.

"I would like to know the same thing, Koumetsu! Why the hell were you bursting with rage, earlier?!" Captain Zaraki asked, leaning against the furthest wall. Ikkaku sat on the floor while Yuimichika sat on the end of her bed.

"All I remember is seeing Setsuen... Morgus Setsuen... Damn, after that- everything blacked out," She sat up in bed after speaking in an exhausted tone, with a blanket over her. Kenpachi grumbled, not appearing all too happy about her lack of memory.

"I knew it... You were blinded-" Zaraki suddenly got interrupted by a calm and soft voice.

"Captain Zaraki, please... Memory loss is something one cannot simply overcome, so easily... Miss Koumetsu, care to explain what it is about Morgus Setsuen, that made you angry?" Captain Unohana asked politely and wondered the same thing as the other three.

"I'll just cut it short... I'm not going into great detail... Don't like people in my personal life... Morgus...that fucking backstabber... He ran away when he saw my eyes when I was getting a beating of a lifetime in the Rukongai... You could say that he was like a brother to me... Then he abandoned me... The End..." she mourned in the thought, her piercing gaze narrowed and looked as if deep thoughts swarmed her mind.

"That gives you no reason to try and kill him...~" Yumichika stated with his eyes closed. He pushed some hair behind his ear before getting kicked off the bed by the goth.

"A backstab is, STILL A BACKSTAB! BETRAYAL! DO YOU NOT GET IT, PRETTY BOY?!" the punk-goth raged as her eyes narrowed and glistened brighter. Her teeth gritted, her fists tightened and her Reiatsu began to rise from anger.

Yumichika was comically face-first, on the floor with his butt sticking up in the air. "Is that the reason why you became who you are now?" Ikkaku asked from afar, making his way toward her a bit.

"I'm this way... Because that ASSHOLE LEFT ME TO NEARLY DIE, FROM THE HANDS OF THOSE DAMNED PEOPLE! They thrashed me to the ground... Once Morgus saw my eyes-- He-" she stopped herself from going any further. Realizing that she's doing, what she said she'd never do...open up. "Forget it... I've told you all, what you wanted to know... Now, leave me alone..." She turned toward the window and was just about to hop out when a strong hand jerked her shoulder back, causing her to gasp a bit.

A pair of arms were wrapped around her six-foot frame, which just so happened to be the Captain of squad eleven himself. "Where the hell do you think you're goin'...? You ain't leavin', Captain Unohana didn't give you permission to leave the barracks yet..." he muttered angrily and kept his hold on her with a straight, stoic face.

Kaiorin's face grew red from contact but kept a stern look on her features. One of her eyes twitched, she couldn't understand why she felt hot in the face but ignored it, anyway.