Chapter 61: Pain of loss

(Old note) A/N: This author's note is an exception because there's a song that'll be played in here, that you'll have to download on a site. It's called 'Cline's mind' by relentless, it's free to download and doesn't require you to sign up or anything. I should know, I downloaded it XD!

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know this ahead of time before the master her fusion thing started. Wanna give you guys some time to download it if you wanna.~

Also, I'm so happy! This story is close to being finished! My guess is that it'll end around 70+ chapters! Anyway...~ Before you read on, I want to let you know that this chapter and the one before this, all happens at the same time. Morgus fought Haro while Kai was in the middle of her training to master her fusion. So all of this happened at the same time, you know what I mean?

Anywhoo, here's the link to the website I found and downloaded it from. https://www.reverbnation.com/clinesmind/song/16457131-relentless

It's literally right there and all you have to do is press play. XD

I thought that song was amazing and very suitable for this.~

-------------------

In the open field where Captain Komamura, Captain Zaraki, the Head Captain, and Daomig'rah stood, sat Kaiorin who was in the same position as before. Her head down, ponytail dangling past her face, and fists on her upper thighs with her legs crossed. "Fuse...Hueco Dragón...~" she formed her signature grin after those words and Ryu behind her, sprawled out her wings. The dragon wrapped her flaming wings around the goth, lowered her hollow masked head over the punk's, and their bodies began to turn into molten lava.

Their figures combined and began to take shape much like before. After her skin returned to normal, she remained there and started to move her backside. Sickening cracks echoed throughout the atmosphere, shocking the Captains and Head Captain; not so much for Dao though...

Cutting a piece of her torso's red wrapping a bit, out came Ryu's boned wings. It was covered in Kai's lava blood and it trickled down them as they stuck upward for a moment. Daomig'rah looked over to everyone else and narrowed his slits. "Stay on guard...call forth your bankais...and get ready to defend..." That was all the old ruler said as he watched both Zaraki and Komamura widened their eyes in surprise. The dog Captain peered over to the dragon and nodded, before looking back over to Kai.

The Head Captain squinted his eyes upon hearing that, so he took his word for it and gripped tightly on his blade; he'd only use his zanpakuto if the situation called for it.

Now, everyone waited with anticipation and all four men were surrounding the goth with a large distance between them, forming a square formation. "Bankai, Kokujo Tengen Myo'o!" Sajin shouted and soon a giant samurai appeared behind him with his sword out. Kenpachi grinned wickedly, took out his zanpakuto, and prepared himself. Dao just stood there with his hands in his pockets and a stoic look to him.

 Dao just stood there with his hands in his pockets and a stoic look to him