Chapter 69: He strikes again!

(Old note) A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the long wait... Hurricane Irma came around and hit us, luckily it was at level one in destruction... It only took out the electricity and cellular towers, so we had to survive in the dark a lot XD!

We went without electricity for a week and boy was it getting bad...

Anyway, here's the next chapter! I hope you guys like this one because something sweet and surprising is going to happen.~

-------------

Down the hall, came the giant cyborg himself and was tailed by the twelfth division Captain. Vampiric soul reapers kept running past the seven and eleven-inch male, not noticing the Captain's form hiding behind the Cyborg's tall body. Mayuri's golden eyes were strongly focused on the Cyborg's backside, taking in how he walks, how his body seemed relaxed, and how every step Ronin would take would make even some Vampires stare in horror.

As one of the vampires lunged at Metal, it was less than a second that its face got grabbed by his strong hand. Reicon just kept walking and carried the squirming Vampire along with him, all the vampires in the hall had stopped to see the machine-man mercilessly hold his victim high above the ground to his side. In the Cyborg's vision, it was showing him scanning every vessel in his line of sight, his scan showed that they were already dead and they all had hostility towards him after they saw their ally in his grip. Seeing as they were already a corpse, he simply crushed the vampire's skull with a simple clench. When he did, blood splattered all over the spot where he stood, it coated one side of his body and drenched his hand.

Kurotsuchi blinked and kept his curious eyes upon the tall male, taking note of every little action the Cyborg made. Soul Reapers who weren't turned, looked up and saw the two so they ran away knowing their Captain had taken care of Reicon and knew they weren't needed anymore. Mayuri didn't care, he was too interested in what was going to happen next. Tilting his head, he placed one finger to his chin and tapped it from his hidden thoughts. Intriguing, it appears that the vampires had seen how this machine just effortlessly crushed one of their ally's head in... he stated in his mind.

The hall was dark and ominous, crimson and gold diamond slits gleamed through the darkness. All their heads were directed in Ronin's location menacingly and their bodies were masked slightly, the entire hall was covered in vampires...

(Here it is! The picture of him I told you guys about, that's my latest! :DD it's still a tiny bit older than the others but it's still the best one I have of him! <3  My Reiatsu Beasty!)