screams from the cabin (they're coming)

Summary

Harry is an unfortunate teacher who gets gangraped by his four students (and niall's dog).

CONTAINS RAPE

"you sure you've sort everything out, zayn?" Louis asks his mate as he parks his car in the school's lot.

"hmm" zayn nods. "dad just gave me the key of the cabin last night" the dark skinned boy says, blowing a smoke with a cigarette trapped between his fingers.

Louis smirks, satisfied at zayn's answer.

"fuck, we're so gonna ruin him tomorrow" niall blurts out from the backseat- where one of Louis  mate, liam, sits beside him.

"i just fucking ordered the toys online yesterday" liam hisses "this is literally the dirtiest thing i've even done in my entire life, you fucktards" he glares at louis and zayn, yet he doesn't sound that annoyed though.

"well you're gonna love it once you put that monster inside of his hole" Louis says casually as he points his finger at liam's crotch, he then turns off the engine; Louis chuckles when niall and zayn cackles so hard it makes liam smiles a little.

once they're out of Louis car, zayn walks to the  blue eyed boy and wraps his arms around louis shoulders "the only one that'll hate tomorrow is Mr styles, lou" he laughs and ruffles Louis hair then quickly runs to the math class when he realized that he's late again.

"see you at lunch, guys" Louis winks at niall and liam, walking into the drama class

"lucky bastard" is the last thing he hears from his friends right before he closes the door.

"i see you're late again, Mr tomlinson" greets the hottest twink teacher in the school, his tanned arms are crossed in front of his chest, his green eyes staring at Louis judgingly.

the boy ignores his teacher and walks to the empty chair that ironically is set in front of the teacher's desk." Harry" Louis tsked and shakes his head (this is not his first time calling his own teacher by the first name) "how many times have i told you not to call me Mr tomlinson, you know that it makes me feel old"

like usual, Harry's ' cheeks turn bright red again, this is also not the first time he's been humiliated by Tomlinson and his perverted group of friends, the only thing that the man hates about his jobs are these four bloody students that just cant leave him and his dignity alone. Harry feels like he's one of the students all over again, getting bullied by the cursed jocks, like if his job doesn't pay him so well as it is now, he'd probably quit and apply himself as a waiter in a coffeeshop instead.

"detention after school, Mr tomlinson" Harry snaps and puts the emphasis as he says Louis last name and looks at him sternly.

"looking forward to it, Harry " Louis mutters and laughs, Harry gives him one last glare before he continues his class

~

"wait so how are we gonna kidnap him again?" niall asks Louis once they all seated at the cafeteria.

"don't worry" louis says calmly as he plays with his phone "he just gave me a detention"

"damn" liam curses "that early?" he stares at the boy beside him in disbelief

"''just call him by his first name and he'll flip shits" Louis shrugs and bites the apple on his right hand.

"but that still doesn't explain to me how the fuck we're gonna take him out of this hell hole" niall states, making a weird gesture with his hands