lost my senses, i'm defenseless

By 

Summary:

Louis raised his hand up, smacking down. "Do you need a reminder on who is the dominant," louis smacked his hand down on her pussy again. "And who is the submissive?"

Harry let out a loud cry, immediately shaking her head desperately. Louis rubs started to be rougher and rougher, smirking up at the girl as she moaned in pleasure.

"You love this don't you?" Louis teased, "always so fucking good for me, always being my slut."

Harry moaned at the words, her pussy wetter than ever. "And imagine how you would look, unable to come from all this."

OR
Fem!harry gets a pussy spanking

"on your knees. now" the dominant instructed, causing the feminine figure to drop on her knees elegantly, looking down on the soft carpeted floor, her dress only ending slightly higher than her knees.

the dominant glared at the submissive with angry red eyes, running his large fingers through her soft hair and gave it a harsh tug, causing her head to look up towards him. her eyes held fear as she looked up against her dominant, as tears threatened to flow out of her eyes. Louis used his other hand to grip on to her jaw, forcing her head to be held high.

"I want to try new things today, pet." Louis told his submissive, as his hands roam lower through her body. "I want to see how pretty you get when you're up the headboard, legs spread so wide as your asshole is being fucked like the little slut that you are, and I would also like to make this," he grabbed on to her pussy tightly through her panties harshly, causing her to gasp in desperation and pain, "red and sore from a beautifully new riding crop that I just bought, before I fuck you." the dominant growled, his voice as low as it can be.

Harry whimpered at the plan, she wanted it so bad, she was so wet but she didn't know how to react to all the new things planned out.

Louis smirked as he revealed a collar brought from behind, it was harrys collar, it was pastel pink in colour and has beautifully cursive words that read "daddy l's property".

Harry let louis out the collar on her, knowing it was a symbol of being owned, being loved, and a reminder that her daddy would never hurt her. however, an unexpected leash came out and was connected to her collar, making her whine in surprise.

Louis smirked, tugging the collar abruptly, causing his submissive to let out a shocked gasp. "you're beautiful." the dominant complimented, laying a gentle hand on her head.

"t-thank you d-daddy," harry stuttered, looking down with a flushed face.

"playroom." Louis instructed, leading louis to the playroom by tugging her collar, where Harry had to keep up to the bigger man, crawling.

"daddy" Harry whimpered, breathless. "yes, princess?" Louis smirked, looking down upon his submissive, as one hand held against her collar and another hand reached out for him. Louis smirked, admiring her hourglass body through the skin tight dress, he tugged the leash up and led her towards the bed, instructing her to lie down on her back.

she obeyed obediently, lying down on the bed of the playroom, squirming as he pressed his large hands against her shoulder blade, and another hand at the tip of her dress, pulling it up and helping her undress.

Harry closed her eyes as she felt her dress being taken off for her, however felt a harsh and unexpected smack that laid down on her bum. she let out a scream in horror, her eyes wide as she looked at the dominant, confused.