Harry's Punishment

By Stylinson__Syndrome

Summary:

"Now," Zayn's voice boomed through the room, stern but dangerously calm,"Tell me what you did for you to be in this position"

"I...I went into the" Harry whimpered from the paddle that was rubbing in a circular motion on his bum. "I w-went into the p-play-playroom without y-your permi-ssion, M-master"

'Seven..Seventeen' Harry's voice was already broken as Zayn gave him another smack with the paddle.

"E-eighteen' He managed to croak out. Harry was on the bed, on all fours. His hands were handcuffed behind his back and his nipples were sore from the nipple clamps.

"Now," Zayn's voice boomed through the room, stern but dangerously calm,"Tell me what you did for you to be in this position"

"I...I went into the" Harry whimpered from the paddle that was rubbing in a circular motion on his bum. "I w-went into the p-play-playroom without y-your permi-ssion, M-master"

Zayn delivered another smack on to the whimpering boy's sit spot, letting the boy softly gasp. "Nine-nineteen"

"You did, what do you have to say about yourself?" Zayn practically growled at the curly headed boy. "I-I'm sorry, p-please. I was j-just curious and i d-didn't mean t-to!"

The younger boy was begging for forgiveness but Zayn, he did not tolerate it as he delivered the hardest smack to Harry's sit spot, knowing he would be able to feel it later. "Silence." His voice was sharp, and in control. Harry tried his best to quieten down, however, his sobs were still escaping from his mouth from that particular painful smack.

"Love," Zayn said, a word that is meant to be caring towards someone was rough and sarcastic in Zayn's mouth. "Remember what you were holding when you were caught?" Zayn tapped the paddle continuously on Harry's bum; it wasn't hard enough to be called a spank, but it was definitely hurting and making Harry uncomfortable.

Harry shook his head violently, he knew what he was holding, and he knew what Zayn was going to do, and he definitely doesn't want it to happen.

"You don't?" Zayn said, more of sarcasm than an actual question. Zayn handed the the handle of the paddle to Harry's cuffed hands, ordering him to hold it. Harry could see Zayn move in front of him, taking hold of a 6-inch black buttplug with a fluffy, long kitty's tail

"M-master" Harry whimpered, only to be delivered by a smack to his face. Zayn grabbed Harry's chin and gave him a not-at-all gentle kiss. Zayn took the buttplug back to the other side of the bed.

Before Harry could comprehend, the dry buttplug was resting on his bumhole. "Do bad boys deserve lube or prep?" Zayn's voice was cold.

'Zayn wouldn't' Harry thought, he knew his master knew better than that, he was the only one who knew about his past, and the one Harry trust not to do the most. He couldn't handle no prep or lube, but now Zayn was threatening both.

"M-master please" Harry begged, he could feel the tears prickling his eyes. Zayn exerted force and the buttplug was starting to enter. Harry was sobbing by then, he couldn't do it. He just - he couldn't.

He considers saying red, but he was afraid to disappoint. But the pain on his bum was getting worse and he couldn't do it.

"Y-y-yellow" Harry whispered softly, but Zayn heard, removing the buttplug and settling it on the bed.

"Haz babe," Zayn's voice was soft now, and he walked gently in front of Harry. "You alright? We can stop and just cuddle, okay?" Zayn said softly.