It Will Happen if it's Meant to Be

Cassie's POV

I woke up to the sound of Christian coughing. My eyes opened and I looked up at him and he had opened his eyes as well and looked at me. "I'm sorry," He said and adjusted his arm.

"It's fine, what time is it?"

"Like two in the morning," He responded and I shut my eyes again. Before I knew it, I was back asleep. "Ugh fuck," I heard again when I woke up again. I seen that it was around eight in the morning.

"What's wrong?" I asked and looked at Christian. He put the blanket down and looked back at me. "Christian."

"It's nothing babe." I looked at the blanket and debated on taking it off of him. I gave him that look again and he groaned. "It's up."

"Oh did you have a dream about me?" I asked and he smiled. "You did," I said and played with his hair. He got embarrassed. "Remember when you walked in on me changing on our first date, and you got hard. I've had this effect on you for a while."

"You definitely do, and I don't have a problem with it." I tried to lift the blanket and he stopped me. "I need it taken care of, I don't want to be teased." I laughed and tried again. "Cas I'm serious."

I nodded and he let go of the covers. "Damn Christian." I laughed a little at it and he rolled his eyes and got up. "Christian babe," I said and followed him to the bathroom.

"I'll take care of it myself." He shut the door and I was shocked. I laid back in bed and grabbed my phone to see if I should try to call the boys. There was no chance they would be with Alecia right now, cause she's probably working, so I knew Cam had to be doing something with them, so I put my phone down.

There were groans coming from the bathroom and I tried not to laugh. He didn't lock the door so I went in. "Seriously, I can't help out?"

"Get on top," He said and I raised my eyebrows. "You heard me Cassie." I took my shorts off and got on top of him. When I felt him, the two of us moaned at the same time. I held onto him and moved slowly.

"Fuck," I managed to get out and he smiled and watched my facial expressions. Christian grabbed onto my waist and guided me. Hearing him moan, made me happy.

I gasped a little when Christian moved me more and it hurt a little. "Are you okay?" I nodded and let him keep going. He stood up and took us back to the bed. "Cassie," He said and laid me on the bed.

He threw my leg over his shoulder and I continued looking into his eyes. Christian slipped out of me and I started trying to catch my breath but then he put it back in where he always wanted to try it. "CY," I said and reached for his hand.

Our hands intertwined, and I tried my best not to moan, but I let it out. He continued to go back and forth for a few more minutes before he finished. "That was good. And to think that was the first time we've ever done it for more than a few seconds."

"It was really good." I watched him get up and then he looked at my body. "Shower together?" I asked and he nodded.

I tried standing up fast but my legs were a little sore. "I got you," He told me and picked me up. We went into the bathroom and I started the shower. "How about a swim today? And we also can try surfing again."

"Maybe just swimming if my ass feels better." Christian looked at it as I got in. "Stop." He started grabbing it and I tried my best to get him to stop. "Mr. Yelich." I looked back at him and he was standing under the shower head taking up all the water.

His hair was getting wet and he was looking really cute. "At least stand behind me so I can get some of the water." He nodded and we switched places in the shower.

"You've had three kids and your body is so damn beautiful." I laughed and started to wash my body. "I want another son C." Our boys were so much trouble when they were together but I could tell Brielle would probably be the same as me when she gets older. So if we had another kid I'm not even sure what I would want.

"It will happen if it's meant to be." The two of showered and then we got out.

"Is it bad, you're turning me on again?" Christian asked and I looked at his shorts, and he was getting hard again.

"Stop Christian, we just showered." I wanted to tease him a little. I bent down to grab something out of my suitcase. He let out a loud groan. "What's wrong CY?"

"You know what you're doing." I laughed a little and he came and picked me up. "Cassie, one more round." I tried my best to cover myself with the towel but Christian had already seen me. "C."

"Christian, no," I said and he had already started kissing my thighs. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he was turning me on once again, but a small moan slipped out of my mouth.

He made eye contact with me and smirked. "You know you want it again."

"Actually I'm fine right now," I said and he let go of me. I got up and walked back to the bathroom. My heart was racing because I thought I would get myself into another round. "Tonight?" I questioned.

"Yes, definitely." I could hear the frustration in his voice but I thought it was kinda funny. I put my hair in a ponytail, and got dressed. I checked on Christian and he was all better now. As we were about to walk out, Christian rubbed my stomach.

I didn't think he was this obsessed with having another kid. I think I want another one. I'm not sure though. I didn't want to disappoint him but the thought of another pregnancy on my body.

It just seemed too exhausting. And he would never understand it, but he loved the thought of it. "Hey," He said and grabbed my face and I looked at him. "I love you."

"I love you too," I told him and tried to kiss him but he wouldn't let go of my face. He finally leaned in and kissed me. We went and grabbed a quick breakfast, and then went back and to our villa.

We started swimming when my watch started buzzing. "Your mom is Facetiming." He swam back to the steps and then grabbed my phone.

"Daddy!" Mason yelled as soon as he answered. "I see you?"

"In a few more days buddy. We miss you guys." I looked at the phone and all of a sudden the phone was taken out of Mason's hands.

"Hi mo-" He started and then I could hear Mason get upset.

"Stupid!" Mason yelled at Noah. The phone fell and I could see them throwing punches. Alecia and Cam had to break them up. She picked up the phone.

"Give me a few minutes to get them situated, and then I'll call you back." We nodded and then she hung up.

"Christian how can we even think about bringing another kid into the world, when the boys are going through a really rough patch. It's just so selfish."

"C, they're just going through their terrible two's. They will be fine by the time we start trying." I looked at him and I knew he was trying to break the tension. He jumped into the water and I laughed.

Whatever we would encounter, I knew we could do it together.