Bad Communication On My End

Cassie's POV

"Just get a damn sandwich dude!" Cam yelled at me and I feel like this was the most anger I felt towards him in a while.

"I feel sick Cameron! I can't eat." Ricky and him both turned around and looked at me. "What?" I said and looked at the baby and held the pacifier up to his mouth.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked coming down from his screaming fit. I gave them both a dirty look.

"I'm three weeks postpartum. Take a guess."

"Didn't stop you last time," Cam said and I let go of the pacifier, and I took my seatbelt off.

"I swear to god, you've been on my nerves lately. Just order the kids food, and let's go." I know I'm a very hormonal person, but Cam has been a dick lately. Even Christian, has pointed it out to me a few times.

They got out and went inside the restaurant and I stayed with the kids. "Mommy, I have to pee," Noah said and I felt frustrated. I felt that with the guys, I became more and more independent and dealing with all the kids by myself. When Christian was with me, it was a shared effort. I don't know how we got to this point.

"I'll take you right now when they get back. Actually we are all going to go." I got the baby out of his car seat and got out of the car. I put a changing pad down and changed his diaper and then the guys had came back. "The kids have to go to the bathroom. So I am going to take them right now. Cam nodded and then I set the baby in the car seat and got all the kids out. The boys were quick but Brielle wouldn't go pee.

"Bri, we have to go. We're almost there baby." She finally peed and then we all washed our hands and then went back to the car. I got them back in their seats and gave them their food. We put on a movie for them so there could be some silence. I then started pumping to make the baby a bottle. When we got to the hotel, I went up to our room and got the kids to take a nap. I fed little Cameron. While I was doing that, there was a knock on the door. I checked out the peephole, and it was Christian. I opened the door for him and he smirked when he saw my boob.

"Hey baby," He said and kissed my cheek. He went back to looking at my boob.

"They're not for you," I said going back to the bed. He laughed a little and sat next to me. "Your brother is being a dick."

"Tell him something. Stick up for yourself."

"I do, but something's up with him. He was literally yelling at me because I didn't want to eat, after I told
him I felt sick."

"I'll talk to him," He told me and I nodded. When the baby finished eating, Christian burped him and I got my outfit ready for tonight.

"What uniform are you wearing tonight?" He looked at me and smiled and I instantly knew the greys. I loved that uniform so much on Christian. "You want the boys wearing that jersey tonight?"

"It's up to them, I don't want to hear them complain. I get the thing about them matching now." It only
took him four years to understand that we all hated it. "You want to take a nap while I take care of the baby?"

I happily nodded and laid under the blanket. Christian rubbed my forehead while I tried my best to fall asleep. "Babe," I mumbled and he moved his hand.

Christian's POV

When Cassie fell asleep, I took the baby with me to the guys room. I knocked on the door and then Ricky opened it. I walked inside and saw Cameron. "I don't know why, but you've been a dick to Cassie lately. And I don't appreciate it. You've done it when I am and I am not around. Is there something bugging you?"