Dial it Down

Christian's POV

When Cas and the kids got to the hotel, I met up with them in the lobby. "How was your flight?" I asked her and she nodded and looked through her purse. "Are you looking for your card?"

"Yes I was looking for it, and I had to use a bunch of cash." I pulled it out of my wallet. "Oh my gosh. Thank you. Also, I need a nap. Taking care of your daughter is exhausting. She talks all day."

"Now you know how everyone else feels when you're around." She looked me in the eyes and I could see her emotions start to get riled up. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

She turned around and grabbed her bag and I could hear her crying. When we got up to the room, she let the kids go in and then she looked at me. "Come back in like twenty minutes. I don't want to talk to you right now." She shut the door and Cam and Ricky looked at me.

They opened their room door and I went back to my room. I decided to FaceTime Ryan. "Your sister man. Why is she like this?"

"She got emotional when you called her out on something?" I nodded. "Well you should know that's how she is. I'm gonna have to come over and see her again. I bring peace to your household."

"I think that's actually a good idea. Did you hear about the argument she had with your parents?" He shook his head no. "They're done. But you know, that's what they say now."

"I think we all just need to have a talk. There are a bunch of unresolved issues, so whenever you guys come home, for a game or whether it be after the season."

"Yes I'll tell Cassie about it. I don't like having all these issues. She's actually texting me right now. I have to go. I'll talk to you later Ryan."

He said his goodbyes, and then I went back to Cassie's room because that's what she wanted. She hugged me when she opened the door for me. "I'm sorry Cas. I didn't think that would hurt your feelings."

"I  know I talk a lot so I think my hormones just got the best of me. I'm sorry as well. I want you and the kids to have as much time as possible until it's time for you to do something."

I nodded and leaned down to kiss her lips. She teased me a little and then just decided to kiss me. "Daddy no!" Mason said and I pulled away. I walked over to him and picked him up. It was still unreal to think my twins would be four this year. They're getting so big and it makes me sad. "Let's sleep."

"Let's go shopping," Noah said and Cas looked at him. "Please mommy."

"I'll take Noah, you stay with these two?" I nodded and then gave Cassie a kiss. I gave her my wallet and then gave her her purse. "I love you CY."

"I love you too beautiful." She left and then I laid in bed with Mason and Brielle.

Cassie's POV

When we got back to the hotel room, Christian was holding Brielle while sleeping. "Babe you have to wake up," I said and rubbed his hand. "You have thirty minutes and then you're meeting up with the guys downstairs."

He groaned and I laughed. I took Brielle out of his arms and he did it again. "Christian, please babe. Wake up and get ready." He opened his eyes and stretched. He got up and grabbed his bag and then kissed Brielle and then looked at my lips. "Hey don't be a tease." He laughed and kissed me. "I love you.

"I'm going to grab a coffee so I'm leaving right now. And I love you too." He kissed the boys heads and then he left the room.

I looked at Brielle still sleeping in my arms. "Hey I want you to match with Mason today." Noah nodded his head. "So are you happy with your brother and sister?" I asked as he followed me back to the bed Christian was sleeping on. I set Brielle down and then looked at Noah.