Extra Love in the Waffles

Cassie's POV

"Christian," I said while sitting in the bathroom. He came around the corner and looked at me. "So how'd your appointment go?"

"They said that it worked, so that's great. Let's hope over time it doesn't fail. So what do you say about right now?"

"Babe, it's been three weeks. You can wait for another three like me." He laughed and left, but I could hear him go sit on the bed. "Mason, Noah, and Brielle. Come here!" I yelled loud enough for them to hear. I cleaned up my mess on the counter and went to the bed and the kids were all looking at me.

I picked up the baby and sat down with him. "What do we think about going to daddy's games Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?"

"Yes!" Mason said excitedly. "With Uncle Cam and Uncle Ricky?"

"Yes of course. I don't think they want to be left behind. So everyone has to be good especially since we have little Cameron with us."

"Okay," Mason said again and they all got out of bed and I sat there and looked at Christian. After I feed him, can you give me a massage?" He raised his eyebrows and got excited. "A back one first." Christian nodded and then I started feeding the baby. He started getting cranky about halfway through but I got him to keep eating.

He finished faster than earlier, and he fell asleep quickly. I got up and put him in his crib and then laid back in Christian's arms. As he rubbed my back, he kept kissing my neck and I kept giving into it.

"Wait finish my back rub," I said and he laughed at me. He rubbed my stomach and I stopped him. "Just lay down at this point. I don't want my stomach rubbed. I'm not pregnant."

"I just want to touch you. Let me love you." I got up and Christian pulled me back down. "Can I have you now?"

"Christian it's very tempting. But not for a few weeks." I really wanted him and it was hard to resist this man. I tried to act like I didn't want him but he could tell. I felt fine enough to do it, so I got up and started kissing him.

"Cas," He said when he pulled away. "I was just joking. I'm not taking advantage of you."

"Ugh Christian!"

"I'm sorry that I gave you the wrong impression. I want you but I'm not willing to hurt you." I love that he was like this but I was so turned on. I continued to stare at him. "Yes?" He asked me and I just stopped looking at him.

"Nothing," I said and got up. He got up and followed me downstairs. I got my ice cream out and a spoon.

He smiled at me and I gave him a death glare. "Are we sharing?"

"No. This is mine. Get yours out." He started pouting now and I laughed. Christian picked me up and then set me on the counter. He gave me a few kisses and then I finally gave in. I put some on a spoon, and I got him to look at me. I started feeding him and he kept his hands on my waist.

I tried getting up after I gave him a few spoonfuls but he didn't let me. "Why are you trying to leave me?"

"I'm freezing sitting on the counter," He laughed at me and then looked at my lips. This time, I decided to initiate the kiss. When our lips touched. I put my hands on his sides and held him there.

The back door opened and I pulled away quickly. "You guys have a room," Cam said and we laughed. I fixed Christian's hair and got up. Cam took my ice cream and got a spoon and started eating it.

"Why can't I eat my own stuff?" He offered to give it back but I declined because everyone was eating out of there. Ricky went into the freezer and grabbed another pint of the ice cream and started eating it.