I Will Gladly Cuddle You

Cassie's POV

"Well yes, I do think this was the best option for you two because you go at it like rabbits," Alecia said and we both covered our faces. "You know you can't keep popping more out. You're already on your fourth."

"Mom we know." I looked at Christian and he laughed a little. "Next conversation."

"What do you think about the guys and I taking the kids straight to Milwaukee in the Tahoe. I can't fly that late in my pregnancy babe."

"If that's something they are fine with, then I am totally fine with it. I just need you to make sure you are telling them if you're in any pain during the drive."

"I'll fly because it'll be too crowded for all of us to go," Alecia said and we nodded. "What's the birth plan?"

"Same as always. I just know it's going to be you and Christian in the room so far. I think that'll be it unless Larisa comes out." I squeezed Christian's leg under the table, and then he rubbed my hand.

"Grandma when you bring Collin?" Noah asked her.

"He's back in Wisconsin until next week, and then he will be back. I'm sure he will be happy to know you want to see him." He smiled and we laughed.

Alecia had another glass of wine before Cam came and picked her up. "She really called us out," I told him and he nodded. "Sit on the couch, and let me clean up. Sit with the babies."

"We sleep with you dad?" Noah asked and he shook his head no. "Please."

"No, you guys have to learn to stay in your bed." I put everything away, and then laid on the couch with Christian. "I miss the old house," Christian told me.

"I do too. Like do you think this is our dream house?" I asked and he shrugged. "We really should've put more thought into it before just moving."

"We definitely would not have fit in that house though, especially with another baby on the way." We looked at each other. "Like right now, we could be on the beach, drinking wine if you weren't pregnant."

"I know. All those memories we had when we first got together. I miss it. I would actually be so down to move back on the beach, if we found a big enough house."

"Ugh I don't want to think about moving right now. It's the last thing on my mind," He said and then wrapped his arm around the kids. "I'm not moving out of this house, until I'm done with baseball."

"No way," I said and he gave me a look.

"Come up with at least five million, and then we can start looking at houses." I groaned. "Start off with just having an income, and we can move."

"Babe, that's not even fair."

"Life isn't fair. I thought we learned this a while back."

"Not even good sex, would change your mind?" I whispered into his ear and he chuckled. He shrugged and then looked back at me. "What will work?" I asked.

"We will talk when it's time to head up to the room."

Christian's POV

"We aren't moving for a while babe. There's no point in moving. End of discussion." She nodded and then laid in bed next to me. "You've been doing something to your hair right?"

"Just using different products. It feels healthier?" I nodded and she looked into my eyes. "You're seriously turned on?"

"Maybe, you'll never understand how it is for me." She laughed and turned on one of our shows. "Can you rub my back?" I tried to lay on my stomach but she stopped me.