You Look Beautiful

Cassie's POV

"Babe," I whispered and he moved a little. I was up and ready to start my day. "CY."

"Hmm?" He mumbled and moved his arm off of me.

"I was going to see if I could go to the nail salon today. And get my toes done." I could tell he was confused. "Come on, you can suck them after."

"I don't mind, but I'm going to the gym at eight. I don't want you to have to rush. Do you want to go after?"

"Yeah I'll go after, but I think you should be getting up right now." He opened his eyes and picked up his phone. Christian jumped out of bed and got dressed quickly. He brushed his teeth and grabbed his shoes. "Babe your hair," I said and he was already out the room. I got up and he was downstairs grabbing his water and keys. I quickly fixed his hair and he smiled at me. "I love you."

"I love you too." He gave me a kiss and then left. I went and took a shower and got myself ready. The kids were getting up once I was finished with myself, so I decided to make them their breakfast favorites. Waffles, pancakes, sausage, eggs, bacon. As I was making their plates, there was a knock on the door and I looked at the camera and saw Ricky and Cam.

"Hey," I said as I opened the door. "I just made breakfast. Are y'all hungry?"

"Of course we are. But we wanted to see if you wanted to go down to Newport with us."

"When Christian gets home, I'm going to the salon, and then we are going to pack when I get back. So that's a no from me." They nodded their heads okay and then sat down. I got everyone a plate and then made myself one as well. We all ate breakfast together and sat at the table for a while.

"Fuck, you look beautiful," Christian said walking through the garage door. He walked over to us and gave me a kiss and started touching my hair. I quickly stopped him so he wouldn't mess it up. He started rubbing my back.

"Go shower babe, so I can leave." He left the kitchen and then I looked at the guys. They pointed to the mess. "I made the mess, I'll clean it up. Don't worry." They gave me hugs and thanked me for breakfast and then left.

I sat on the couch and waited for Christian to come downstairs. Not too long after he came downstairs, and looked at the counter. "You want anything that's left?" He went and made himself a plate and then sat with me on the couch. "So how was your workout? Your muscles look big and you look really hot." He smiled and started eating.

He went to talk but I gave him a disgusted look because he knew I hated when anyone talked with food in their mouth. When he finished, he said, "It was good. I'm tired though."

"I bet babe. I was going to see if you wanted to go for a swim when I got home."

"Can't pass up that opportunity to see you in a bathing suit." I laughed and got up. "See if Bri wants to go with you." She had heard her name so she was making her way down the stairs. "Want to go with your mommy?"

"Yes!" She said excitedly and went back upstairs. I grabbed my purse and keys and waited for her. "Bye dad," She told Christian as she came back downstairs.

He got up and walked over to us. "Bye beautiful ladies." He gave Bri a kiss and then looked at me. I dodged his kiss and he was sad. "Babe." I let him kiss me and then he walked us out. He got Bri in her seat and then watched us leave.

Christian's POV

I waited for the baby to wake up so I could give him a bath and feed him. As he woke up and he was just babbling, and continued while he was in the bath. I heard the garage open, so I knew that the girls were here. "Christian," I heard. "Babe, can you help me?"

"I'm giving the baby a bath!" I yelled back. Brielle ran upstairs and looked at me. "Mommy needs help."

"Okay tell her to give me a minute babe." I finished giving him a bath and then put him in a towel and went downstairs with him. "Cas take the baby, and I'll grab everything." She took him and I went outside and noticed she did a lot of grocery shopping. I got everything put away and then sat with Cas, Bri, and the baby. "So let me see what you gorgeous girls got done."

"We're matching actually," Cas said and they both showed me their pedicures.

"I love it, they look good." Bri smiled and I picked her up and gave her a kiss. "You know I love you so much."

"Yeah," She said and I gave her another kiss. I let her get up and she went upstairs and then I looked at Cas. She was watching the baby and then put him on a blanket on the floor and watched him try to roll over. "So what do you want me to make for dinner?"

"Let's just get pizza." The two of us watched the baby continue to try and roll over, until he got fussy and I picked him up and put him in the bassinet. I sat back with Cassie and she crawled on top of me. She bit my neck and I laughed a little. She only did it for about a minute before she stopped and just sat there.

"You okay?" I asked as I looked at her face. She nodded and then I touched her back. "You know we haven't in like a little over a week."

"I know babe." I gave her a look saying that I was ready for it whenever. "Christian I don't know. I have a wax tomorrow and no sex for a couple days after, so tonight if anything I guess."

"You don't seem excited about it."

"I'm not in the mood for sex talk right now. Like I just want kisses and cuddles from you."

"Well use your words babe. You act like the kids when you make me guess what you want." I got up and carried her upstairs. Cas got into some comfortable clothes and she got in bed on top of me.

"Babe," She said and I smiled at her. She laughed a little and just leaned in and started kissing me. I moved my hand into her shorts but she continued kissing me with no problem. With my other hand I moved the blanket on top of us a little, and I finally stuck a finger in. Cassie was surprised and stopped kissing me. I laughed and added a finger and she moaned. I was gentle with her because I didn't want to hurt her but she looked at me. "Faster babe."

I went a little faster and she moaned a little louder and she squirmed a little. She made it to the side of me and was trying to catch her breath a little bit but I got under the blanket and took her shorts off and she continued to laugh a little. Cassie closed her legs as I made it between them. She opened and closed them on my head. I could feel her grab my hair and she moaned super loud. "Fuck," I said as she finished.

"All the way? I'm ready for you now." I laughed and nodded and took my shorts off. I stuck it in and she pulled my head down a little and wanted me to give her a kiss. I thrusted into her and kissed her at the same time. A couple times she pulled away to moan and I was completely fine with that, because it was nice to see her like this. I finally got her to move to a different position and we took it slow at first.

She adjusted fairly quick and I moved a little faster. "I love you babe."

"I love you too CY." I held her hand and she squeezed it a little. She continued moaning, then I felt her squeeze my hand really hard. I finished right after and I could feel her body be a little relieved.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. "You sure beautiful?"

"Yes," She got up and ran to the shower and I followed her. "I love you so much." She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same.

"I love you too C."