Two Drinks

Cassie's POV

"Christian!" I yelled as I ran off the plane. I tripped going down the last steps and I groaned. I could hear him laugh and he picked me up off the ground.

He kept laughing and then I pinched his cheek. "You need to be careful. You could've had a broken bone right there again." I nodded and then looked at his lips. He smiled and finally leaned in to kiss me.

I really gave up this man and our kids up to coach. "I missed you cutie. It's only been about a week since I last saw you, but it felt like forever." Christian set me down and grabbed my bag, and held my hand.

We walked down to his car and he got in the passenger seat. "Come on, I know you haven't been driving. There are Uber charges on our account, every day babe. I promise, I won't let anything happen to you." I shrugged and tried getting him out but he wouldn't budge.

I finally got into the driver's seat and I started freaking out. Christian rubbed my thigh and then I calmed down. When I started driving, I felt like there wasn't anything to be afraid of anymore. "That wasn't too bad," I said as I parked. I glanced at him and he was smiling. "You want to go get drunk tonight?"

He shook his head no and opened his door. I got out as well. Ricky, Cam and I tonight. None of them knew but it was going to happen. When I walked in the door, Cam picked me up and spun me around. "Hey bestie. Where are my babies at?"

He set me down and pointed to them. They ran up to me and hugged me. "I hungry mommy," Noah told me and I looked at the guys and they were all confused.

"You guys don't feed my kids or what?" I asked and they nodded. "So you just want me to make some food for you Noey?" He nodded and laughed. "Later babe."

Brielle was in Christian's arms already. She played with his face and then he finally put her in my arms. "So I need to talk to you," Cam said and pulled me to Brielle's room. "You want to go out tonight and drink?" I nodded excitedly. "No breaking any bones though."

I nodded and we walked out to the living room. "What time is your game my love?" I asked Christian and he grabbed his bag. "Twelve o'clock. I'm getting a ride from Daniel, so here's the keys." He tossed them to me and I caught them. I kissed him and let him leave.

"We're all dipping tonight to get drunk," I said and they all nodded. Christian came back into the apartment and he looked at all of us. "What?" I asked and he grabbed his phone. He kissed my head one more time and then left.

Christian's POV

"My love, what should we do?" I asked Cassie as I walked into the bedroom. She was already laying down in bed and asleep. "Cas come on," I said and shook her a little.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She stretched and then got up. "Let's fuck." I raised my eyebrows and shut the door because she was kinda loud. "You heard me, don't be surprised."

"I know you're going out with the guys tonight. Please be careful Cas. But for now, I just want some cuddles." She smiled and opened her arms for me. I laid down and started attacking her with kisses. She laughed a little and got me to settle down.

When she started rubbing my back, I grabbed onto
her face. She let out a little noise and I got up to kiss her lips. I smiled after and let her go. "I wanna buy a house here babe." She shook her head. "What baby?"

"That's not something I wanna talk about right now. I just wanna cuddle and have no worries. Maybe when I'm drunk, talk about whatever you'd like. You know I somehow become even more chatty then." I nodded and got comfortable again. The door busted open and it was Cam, Josh, and Ricky. "Get out," Cas said and grabbed the remote.