No Shame

Cassie's POV

"What do you think? You left me at the store." I shrugged. "Maybe we've been hanging out with each other too much and just need a break," Cam said.

"Okay fine." I shut the door and walked away. Cam and I actually having an argument? I didn't think this would ever happen. It must be something really bad if he didn't want to tell me about it.

"You do realize you have to see him tomorrow?" Christian put out there. I just shrugged my shoulders and then took a sip of his beer. I started washing the vegetables that I was going to make. "Mase you want mashed potatoes?" Christian asked.

"Yes," He said and I nodded and got potatoes out. I started peeling those and then watched Christian take the vegetables and meat outside to the grill. Jared and Cody went out there with him so I decided to put on one of my shows.

After making the potatoes, I went into the wine cellar and looked at which wine I would like. I finally chose one. I poured myself a glass and then went outside to check on Christian. "Are you good?" I asked and rubbed his back. He nodded and then looked at me. "Can I get you anything?"

"I'm good right now, thank you. But a few more people are coming over so can you get the door for them?" I nodded and then kissed his cheek. I checked on Brielle and she was sleeping. Mason and Noah were putting their swim trunks on.

"Not happening right now."

"Uncle Cody said so," Mason told me. I give up because the boys hardly listened to me. The doorbell rang, so I went back downstairs and opened it. A few more of his friends showed up.

"Cas can you grab another pack of beer. Or a few?" Christian asked as he greeted everyone. I nodded and went out to the garage. I got two cases of the beer and took them into the house. I went back out and grabbed a couple more cases. "Thank you C, you're the best." He gave me a quick kiss and then went back outside.

I grabbed the bottle of wine and my glass and went to go sit at one of the tables. Christian and the guys all talked at another table. It made me realize, that since I had been with Christian, all my friends dropped me or I just haven't talked to my other friends.

It was a pretty sad thing but now I have a beautiful family so it made me feel better. "Cassie Braun," I looked at the guys and then they laughed. Christian put his arms in the air and I got up with my bottle of wine and glass. He patted his lap and I sat down.

"You good?" He asked and moved the few baby hairs out of my face. I nodded and then he raised his eyebrows. "We will talk later." He leaned in and kissed me for a few seconds.

"You guys have no shame," Jared said and we laughed.

Christian's POV

I woke up to Cassie still rubbing my hand in the middle of the night. "C?" I asked and she turned over and looked at me. "Babe, what are you doing awake still?"

"You know I hold grudges for so long. Tomorrow our families are coming over and I don't want there to be a lot of tension. I think I need to be the bigger person and apologize to Cameron, Ally, and my mom for not inviting her at first."

"Well I think it's good that you and Cam had an argument. You guys have known each other for four years and not once had any fight. It seemed like it was too healthy. It was bound to happen at one point. Ally forgive, maybe not forget. Your family, stop being embarrassed about them. Everyone has their moments, maybe your family more than most but still."

She ran her fingers through my hair. "You give really good advice." I chuckled and pulled her closer to me. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you so much," I kissed her head and then she started falling asleep. When my alarm went off, Cassie didn't want to let me go. I tried moving her hands off of me but she didn't seem to budge at all.

"Christian." I looked down at her and she was getting upset at all my movement. "Turn the alarm off." As it kept going off, she looked up at me. I grabbed my phone and turned it off.

"Happy Thanksgiving," I said and she gave me a look to see if I was serious. "I love you." A couple minutes later, she got on top of me.

"I'm thankful for you and your good dick," She said and looked down at my shorts. I watched her move her hands to my shorts and then she stopped. "Do we have time?" I looked at my phone and then nodded.

She pulled my shorts down just far enough for my dick to come out. Cas got off of my lap and laid down in front of me. I threw the blankets on top of her in case the kids were to walk in at any time. As she licked the tip, I moaned. I lifted the covers and we made eye contact for a few seconds.

She started going further and further and I finally grabbed onto her hair and moved her head the way I wanted. She gagged a little. "Fuck," Cas said as she got a few seconds to breathe.

She went back down and then she started to gag again. "Damn how did I manage to get any bigger?" I asked and she stopped and looked at me.

"Cocky motherfucker." I smiled and watched her continue. When I came, I moaned very loud. She opened her mouth and then looked at me. "Shut up before you wake the kids up. She took her clothes off and I finished getting undressed as well. "I'm not getting on top. Fuck that."

"I got you," I told her and got ready to hit it from the back. When I entered, she was already wet. "Do I turn you on very easily?"

"Is that seriously a question Mr.?" I laughed and then watched her. I put my hands on her waist. I thrusted slowly, just to see how fast she was going to adjust. "CY, a little faster."

I nodded as if she could see me. This felt incredible right now. Out of no where I picked up the speed. She turned back and looked at me and I laughed a little. Cas tried not to let her moans out but I was able to hear them.

"Come on, let them out for Daddy." She chuckled and then continued to moan.

"Daddy," I stopped and let out a grunt. I came and she smiled. "We aren't finished yet." She got up and pushed me onto the bed. Cas got on top of me and then started riding.

I couldn't keep my moans in and I knew this was making her very happy. "If you need to, let it out again." I nodded and then grabbed onto her hips when I was close.

"Ugh fuck daddy!" She yelled kinda loud and she leaned over a little trying to get closer to me, but I kept thrusting into her. "Babe," She held onto my hair and then I grabbed her face and we started kissing aggressively.

I let out a very loud moan this time and I came again. Cassie couldn't let go of me. As I tried to catch my breath, I looked at Cas who wouldn't move. "Cas," She slowly let go of me and looked at me. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I just can't believe how good that was. Still a very close second to the day the boys were conceived." I laughed a little and watched Cas get off of me. Everything started falling out and I was not about to have everything on my bed so I put her back on and walked to the shower.

"Cassie," I went to grab her but she was really sensitive. Instead I started kissing on her neck and her fingers found my hair again.

"No hickies, I don't have time to cover them up today." I moved down to her boobs and she laughed at me. "CY." Her laughs turned into moaning.

When I knew she had enough, I stopped. The two of us finished showering and then we both started getting ready.

Sorry if this chapter was too much but I hope you enjoyed it.