Which One is That?

Cassie's POV

"Grandpa!" Noah yelled and Christian and I got confused. "Look mommy!" He showed us the camera on Christian's phone. The doorbell rang and I could tell Christian wasn't happy. But it wasn't like I invited him over. I walked over to the front door and opened it.

"I'm here to see the kids," He said and I shook my head no. "All I want to do is ask what they want for Christmas. Cassie I'm their grandfather, you're not going to keep them from me. I will get visitation rights. This is the simple way, I know you don't want to get the court involved."

"Dad you've always been crazy. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. But you choking my husband made me realize you haven't changed since I was a teenager. When you go get the help you need, maybe I'll consider you seeing my family again."

He got a little closer to me and I was scared for my life. "Cas come on," Christian said and opened the front door. "You need to get off of our property right now." Christian pulled me back into the house and he locked the door. "Has he tried to choke someone in the past?" Christian asked as I walked back to the kitchen.

"Yes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but it's not something I like to talk about." Christian kissed my cheek and then rubbed my back. "You aren't mad?" He shook his head no.

"But you know what you can do for me?" I looked down at his pants and he shook his head. "Run to the store and grab me something to make for dinner." I nodded and grabbed my car keys. "Be careful driving that thing."

"I will babe. I'll be back in like twenty minutes." He nodded his head and then I left.

Christian's POV

"Where's Mommy?" Mason asked while coming down with a bear that was from Cassie.

"I don't know bud. She said she was going to be back in twenty minutes," I told him and looked at the time. It's been almost an hour. Maybe she got excited and started buying everything because she tends to do that a lot.

I called her and she didn't answer. A few minutes the doorbell rang and I went to answer it, I thought it would be Cas. But it was a couple of police officers. "Christian Yelich?" They asked and I nodded and shut the door behind me. "Your Cassie's husband right?"

"Yes what's going on?"

"Cassie was in a car crash. She is currently in the hospital and she's not responsive right now." My heart dropped.

"Let me get my kids and we will go to the hospital."

"It's probably best if they don't see her right now." I nodded and then went back inside the house. I got Brielle up and she cried a little. The boys were confused what was happening.

"You guys are going to grandma's house." I grabbed the rest of my stuff and we walked out to my car. When I got to my mom's place Cam opened the door. "I have to go to the hospital," I said and handed him Brielle. "Cassie was in a car crash." I ran back out to my car and drove to the hospital.

After what seemed like talking to so many people, I got to Cassie's room and they wouldn't let me in. "I'm her husband," I said trying to get in.

"Sir you need to give us a few minutes." I waited there and when they let me in, Cassie didn't look the best. I grabbed her hand and tried to talk to her.

"Cassie," I whispered and she didn't move at all. How does this even happen? Did the car mess up while she was driving it? This was all my fault. There was a knock on the door and it was a couple of police officers. "What happened to her?"

"She was hit by a drunk driver. The car flipped three times." They showed me some pictures and the car was absolutely totaled. "We have the driver in custody."